PDA

View Full Version : 86 days away!!!!

Emsparents
08-11-2008, 09:00 PM
OK we are 86 days out, dining reservations made and ready to go!! Still having worries about the week we are going. We are going Veterans day week. The food and wine festival is ending on Sunday before, Jersey week is the week before, so why am I still worried about the crowds???? All research points to a fairly quiet week. I mean I am not expecting the parks to be empty, however I am hoping for lower wait times and less crowded buses. The last time we were there was last August during the free dining period. Any help or advice from those of you who have been at this time is much appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!

Intercot ROCKS!!!!:number1:

Beast_fanatic
08-11-2008, 10:31 PM
I haven't been at that exact time, but a co-worker went at that time 2 years ago and said the crowds weren't bad. It was his first visit, so he had nothing to compare it to, but he said the waits weren't bad (and he can be a little whiny sometimes).

Hopefully, someone else will be along with better info soon.

Bringonthemouse!
08-14-2008, 09:02 AM
We will be vacationing at Pop from Nov. 12-23. While I can't speak from experience about this exact time-frame I am expecting low to moderate crowd levels. We went last year in mid Dec. and found it busier than I expected for a "low attendence" time of year, although still very manageable.
Pop buses are always busy and usually filled to the brim with people (especially at park closing) so if you go in expecting full buses, you may be pleasantly surprised.
Be prepared for anything, as many other posters are reporting, there doesn't seem to be a slow time at Disney anymore. But you can always count on a great vacation!

KAT1811
08-14-2008, 02:35 PM
We'll be there the same week (Nov 7th - 18th) and are also wondering as to the crowds to expect. We usually travel mid September and are used to very small crowds, even with the past couple of trips and free dining. I am however, looking forward to the decrease in temperature. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a fairly quiet week and am planning on staying away from Epcot until the F&W festival ends (we arrive right at the end). I hope it works out for the both of us!!!