PDA

View Full Version : Boma for breakfast?

obsessive planner
08-11-2008, 06:13 PM
I just switched one of my adr's to have breakfast at Boma's. I know that the reviews seem to be mixed for Boma's dinner but is the breakfast good? Just wondering what to expect, it all sounds good to me.

stitchcousin
08-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Yes, do try breakfast. We went last November for breakfast because I've always wanted to go there for a meal, but couldn't fit the dinner in to our schedule, so we tried the breakfast. It was one of the most enjoyable breakfasts we've had. They had so much to choose from, and so many different choices, that my mouth is watering just remembering. We are planning a trip next year, and I am definitely doing Boma for breakfast again!!! Enjoy!!!:thumbsup:

BronxTigger
08-11-2008, 07:05 PM
It's good. They have an omelet station where they make an omelet to order in minutes. DH loved the juice; I lost count of how many glasses he had of it.

Davyjones
08-11-2008, 07:39 PM
It's good. They have an omelet station where they make an omelet to order in minutes. DH loved the juice; I lost count of how many glasses he had of it.

I also LOVED the juice! My wife also gave up on how many cups I drank that morning, and I'm not a big juice drinker, either. :mickey:

My wife and I loved eating breakfast at the Boma! Sure, it was pricier than I wanted, but the food was excellent! Definitely worth it for me. I would eat there all the time (for all my meals) if I could afford it ... and if my wife would let me. :)

henry.james.s
08-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Boma is my fave for TS breakfast by far!! So many choices and everything is really good.
:number1:

obsessive planner
08-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Sounds like we made a good choice, I'm so excited! Now I just need to make sure we get there on time....