PDA

View Full Version : Questions about AAA and Disney discounts

BelleLovesTheBeast
08-11-2008, 05:06 PM
I'm thinking about getting AAA and was wondering what type of discounts they offer for Disney vacations. I've already booked a trip for 8 nights/9 days in Oct with MJ. However if I get AAA can MJ get me the AAA discount? What type of discount do they offer? Thanks for any input!

caryrae
08-11-2008, 05:14 PM
I just did this look here http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=139838 to use AAA it has to be a room-only but the amount you can save is worth it. I just signed up for AAA 2 days ago to get a discount it cost me $55 for AAA for a year and am saving more than that in the discount.

KarenP
08-11-2008, 05:16 PM
We can book AAA room only if available for your dates and resort. That discount is 10-15% off. We cannot book AAA packages.

I hope this helps!

caryrae
08-11-2008, 05:24 PM
To give you an idea at first I was gonna book at POP and for 8 nights MJ gave me a price of $650 with a AAA discount without discount it was about $770 so it was $120 savings. I then asked about Coronado Springs and was givin a price for 8 nights by MJ of $1101 with discount and without the discount it would be $1365, a savings of $264. Thanks Kathy.

nyobabe2
08-11-2008, 08:35 PM
We quoted the Polynesian for 1 week at Thanksgiving time for 09' on the Disney website, it was $3335.63, thru AAA it is $3001.00. That's a huge savings. We are getting the package thru them as well. I believe thru MJ you can not book the package, so not sure how that works when you want to add a Dining Plan with MJ. Love AAA, have used them for the past 4 Disney trips!

KylesMom
08-11-2008, 09:32 PM
If you are considering AAA just for the Disney room-only discounts, I would have your MJ agent check first to see if there is any availability at your chosen resort before you spend the $60 or so dollars on membership. As mentioned, MJ can book a AAA room-only reservation. We've found it to be more than worth the price of the membership for the discounts we've received, but remember that they (AAA room-only discounts) are limited and may not be available at this late date for your resort. It sure can't hurt to inquire with your MJ agent! :mickey: