PDA

View Full Version : Pop Room Requests

Ally'sMom
08-11-2008, 08:05 AM
We are heading down in 12 days for a 10 night stay and have 2 questions maybe someone can help with.:confused:
1st we have 2 separate reservations, one for room only for the 1st night and then another for the rest of our trip with the dining plan - Do you think we will be able to keep the same room or will we have to change? I am hoping we can stay in the same room because I have a 10 mo old and it would be easier to take all his things out 1 time and not have to put them back until we have to leave.
The second is for a request for the 50's building on the 4th floor - I know that requests are only requests and that I cant expect it, but is there a way to increase my odds of getting this - my daughter will be celebrating her birthday and she loves this building, she actually asked me if we can stay there again.:party:
Any help will be appreciated - thanks everyone!

MauiMouse
08-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Hi :wave:

I'm going to be at Pop the same time, maybe our path's will cross.

In regards to your room being the same for the entire length, you can ask when you check in, that would be my only suggestion.

In regards to what building, I would send them a fax a couple days prior. People are saying that they don't read them, but I've sent mine out the last 2 or 3 times and have gotten my room request.

Have a fabulous time, and again maybe I'll see you around at Pop. We have a room only the first night then off to a preferred room for our duration. :mickey:

PittFan
08-11-2008, 12:58 PM
We'll be at the POP the same time ... be sure to wave !!! :wave:

Lori0963
08-11-2008, 01:31 PM
I have the same problem and we will be there the same week. Small World!

I have res for the 23rd and then 24th - 28th.
This is a girls trip - My daughter and I and a friend and her granddaugter.

Hope you have a great trip!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-11-2008, 01:52 PM
I've heard that its best to fax your requests about 3-4 days ahead of arrival:)

jszczur5
08-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Sounds like we can have an Intercot reunion at POP at the end of the month. Regarding faxes to POP. What is the fax number? as I have also made a room preference on my reservation. We won't be arriving until after 11:00 p.m. on the 25th, and I fear that the "better" rooms will be gone by then.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Fax 407-938-4040:)

Spartan_Jeff
08-11-2008, 04:31 PM
We will also be at POP from the 23-31 of August. Make sure you wave at us, we are usually the only family decked out in Michigan State Spartan gear all week.

PittFan
08-11-2008, 05:11 PM
We will also be at POP from the 23-31 of August. Make sure you wave at us, we are usually the only family decked out in Michigan State Spartan gear all week.

I'll be in my Pittsburgh gear!!! :thumbsup:

Jodi
08-12-2008, 07:31 PM
We will be at Pop from 8/22 thru 8/31, may have the same dilemna. Seperate resie from 8/22-8/23, then 8/24 thru 8/31 with the dining plan. DD's are 16 and 13, so, switching rooms is not terrible, but, hopefully we won't have to, we'll see. Thanks for the fax number, didn't realize we could try that. We're from WI, but, don't have any WI gear, but, we'll wave anyway !! :joy:

Tink#64
08-13-2008, 12:35 AM
I always request a particular room at Pop, knowing I'll be happy with anything in that building on that side! When I began requesting a particular room when I made ressies, CM told me that I should call Pop directly the day before our check in, becuase the ressie info would then be in Pop's computer & they could make sure that my request was in the system. We've never gotten that room again, but we've stayed on the same floor of bldg #4, on the same side each time that I've made my request! I truly believe that the CM's try their very best to accomodate everyone as much as possible! I've always been very pleased! :number1: