PDA

View Full Version : arcades

Disneymom65
08-10-2008, 10:10 PM
I know that most of the resorts have their own arcades, but my son really likes the one at Pop Century that has place that you can "cash in" your tickets that you win for prizes. Does anyone know if any of the other resorts have this also?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-11-2008, 12:48 AM
Yes, all of the other resorts have their own arcades. I used to say the one at the Contemporary was the best but since the refurb, it's really disappointing.

You can actually save all your tickets from other resorts and cash them in at one place. So you can save tickets from Contemporary, PO, WL and Pop and get an item from Pop.

BUT!!!

You cannot get a slip from Contemp, then a slip from WL and try to use those at Pop. The slip is only good at the resort you traded the tickets in at. So if you trade your Contemp tickets for the slip at that resort, the tickets need to be changed for prizes there.

So save the physical hard tickets you get out of the machines and take them all to the place which has the toys you want.

If you want to get me a present for Christmas, I want the little Chip and Dale plushes from Pop, where they are in the apple-cars.

WDWfanatic742
08-11-2008, 01:14 AM
I remember the old Contemporary arcade. My favorite of all of the one's I have been too. :number1:

RALPH
08-11-2008, 07:20 AM
We used to bring DS over there to enjoy that one as it was the best on the property. Shame it's gone.

Villains0501
08-15-2008, 10:19 PM
i know Contemp, not sure bout coronado or boardwalk though