PDA

View Full Version : How do I pre-order Photo Pass CD

Wall-e
08-10-2008, 08:22 PM
How do I pre-order the photo pass CD? I tried to do it online, but I don't see an option to pre-order. I thought I had read somewhere that it was cheaper to get the CD at DL than it is at WDW. Does anyone know about this?

Thanks!

DestinationWDW
08-10-2008, 08:55 PM
I never heard of pre ordering the photo cd. Once you collect all you photo passes or put all your photos on one card you need to register each card online. As you create your account and register the photo pass card it will bring in your photos. You decide to either purchase individual photos or you can purchase the entire lot for a set price. I have always found it cheaper to purchase the lot then individual photos. You can view and purchase the photos at the parks if you wish, each park has a facility to do this.

medic9016
08-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Right here: Pre Order Photo Pass (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx)

jenny1976
08-10-2008, 09:24 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Although not my question, I was going CRAZY trying to find a link for this!!!
39 days to go!!!!

Wall-e
08-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Thank you medic!!!!!!!! I had been looking for over a week.

WLfans
08-11-2008, 05:18 PM
I received an e-mail from Disney maybe about a month or less before we went in July 07. I could pre order for about $109, I think was the price this was last summer. I kicked myself for not ordering it. The Photo Pass is great.
I had made a AP room reservation. I did give them my e-mail and also put my itenitary in at wdw online website. I thought at the time I would be spending that much, Boy I was wrong.This was the CD offer. Order the Disney Vacation Video maybe there's coupon in there. Also, make sure Disney reservations has your e-mail. I order the CD and thought it was cheaper because we had so many pictures. I would look to pre order again when we do this.