PDA

View Full Version : Help understanding reservation times

Momto3littlemice
08-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Hi all,

When a restaurant is listed as having breakfast from 9 to 11:30 am or something like that... will they seat people up until 11 or does everyone need to be done by 11:30?

I am wondering if I can make some reservations for instance at Chef Mickey's at 11:30 to have a sort of brunch/lunch. If so, do you think the food is as fresh and good at the end of the service as it is at the beginning?

Thanks!:mickey:

BronxTigger
08-10-2008, 08:35 PM
I would assume the food is as fresh. They have to keep replacing it throughout the meal, so it's not the same plate that was put out at 7.

I think they do seat up until the end, or very close to it, of the listed time. I remember a few years ago we ate at Kona Cafe for a breakfast for lunch type thing, and we had reservations something like 10 minutes before the stated end of breakfast.

I have heard from others that being towards the end of the time at a character meal can be a positive thing because the crowds thin out and the character interaction is improved.

merlinmagic4
08-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Our last character meal was for 5 minutes AFTER the breakfast was supposed to have ended. The food was just as good (although the service was horrendous).