PDA

View Full Version : Activities??????????

honeebee86
08-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi everyone! I was wondering what (if any) extra activities are available on the 4-day cruise. Also, for two adults, what do you all recommend doing on the ship?

ElenitaB
08-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Mmmm... two adults on the cruise? I've heard a lot about the Exotic Rasul spa treatment (a do it yourselfer). There is also a new spa villa, where couples can receive massages together; the stateroom that has been retrofitted for this has a hot tub on the verandah. Though outside of the scope of your question, couples massages can also be had at Castaway Cay.

Ed's already recommended dinner at Palo. Brunch might also be nice.

There are also wine tasting seminars and galley tours available on the Wonder.

I'm sure someone will be along to tell you about the adults' evening activities (I've yet to participate as I travel alone with my DS... he goes to the kids' club and I catch up on my alone time ... :cloud9:).

TammiMcMan
08-11-2008, 01:28 AM
The only additional on board activity that isn't available on a 3 night cruise is the Palo Brunch.

Aside from that, you'll need to check your daily Navigator to find out what is scheduled for your particular cruise. For adults only, that can include things like beer tasting, wine tasting, martini tasting, adult trivia games, Wii challenges, karaoke, tours or just hanging out in the Cove Cafe, adult pool, Vista rainforest room or the sports bar.