PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Kathy Peacock from MJ!!!

Love the Mouse!
08-10-2008, 03:13 PM
I just want to say, THANK YOU KATHY!!! I must definitely recommend Magical Journeys, specially Kathy. This was the first time that I've used their services to help plan our WDW family vacation and believe me it won't be the last.
Kathy, thank you so much for all your help and for your patience in answering all my never-ending questions at lightning speed. We stayed at POR for 2 fabulous weeks and they met all the requests that you've placed for us.
I will definitely call you soon to start planning for next year's vacation.
So, once again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Jesus from Puerto Rico.:thanks:

pandkx3
08-10-2008, 10:53 PM
:thanks:MJ!! We used Wendy for the first time for our upcoming trip in June 2009. I was such a breeze compared to the times I booked our vactions myself. She's great!

DisneyBabies
08-11-2008, 10:23 AM
I will add my big :thanks: to Kathy at MJ as well. She is the greatest and really listens to what you have to say! She even sent me some information that I didn't have that she knew I'd be interested in :).
We love you Kathy and thanks for making our upcoming trip so magical!

Disney fans..
08-11-2008, 01:00 PM
We are also using Kathy from MJ for our upcoming November trip and I will also say that she is wonderful! She is always so quick to reply to my emails and always happy to deal with my never ending requests to change on thing or another. :thumbsup: Thanks Kathy!:)

lwoodland
08-13-2008, 02:05 PM
I just want to say that my daughter is now in cheering and according to the Wilmington Pop Warner, our cheerleaders make it to Florida every year for the competion. I was worried about the cost but I know that Kathy at MJ will help get me the BEST deal ever. I will be calling you soon because we are going in December!!! Can't wait to talk to you and book my trip. :mickey:
Leanne

caryrae
08-13-2008, 02:06 PM
Another Kathy fan here. I just booked a stay at CS with her on Monday. She got me a great deal at CS with a AAA discount. This also was me first time using MJ, they are awesome.:number1:

ljv1975
08-13-2008, 04:04 PM
We are also using Kathy! We are about to book our trip and she has been very helpful and patient! She always answers our questions quickly and I am relieved to know that she has our best interest at heart. Thanks Kathy!!

WonderlandsMostWanted
08-13-2008, 04:51 PM
This is my first time using Kathy, and she's been amazing! I've already refered her to 4 people, I'm very happy. She's always got our best interests at heart, and she's always looking out for us and making wonderful suggestions and she's very supportive. I'm blown away, truly.

If you're on the fence about using MJ, Kathy is a glowing example of what's great about having a travel agent.

Thank you, Kathy!

caryrae
08-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Because so many people love using MJ, we should have a avatar pic for MJ.

Disney fans..
08-14-2008, 10:29 AM
OKay, I know I wrote earlier about just how wonderful we thought Kathy was...well it just got a bit better. I just got an email from her stating that she has just saved me $627.70!
Wow..Kathy you are great:number1:

erinsmum03
08-14-2008, 11:17 AM
OMG! I was getting ready to accept the price of our October trip to WL, when poof! an email from Kathy comes through saying she has saved us close to $700 on our stay!! Amazing!!! Thanks MJ Vacations and Kathy!!

BelleLovesTheBeast
08-14-2008, 11:41 PM
I too think Kathy is great! I book our vacation 4 months ago and it's my first time using MJ. She sent me an email this morning telling me about the promotion and how our resort wasn't included but listed some alternatives that we might be interested in. So we changed from Pop to ASMu. I'm so excited! She saved us $452! Thanks again Kathy!:number1: