PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: Cinderella Region, Round 2

DizneyFreak2002
08-10-2008, 11:59 AM
Round 2 is off and running... Mickey Mouse Region is now complete... Here are the results:

1) Le Cellier Steakhouse defeated 5) Tony's Town Square 35-4

2) Raglan Road narrowly edged 3) Grand Floridian Cafe 16-15

We will now begin the Cinderella Region.. Here are the match ups:

1) Kona Cafe faces 4) Liberty Inn

2) Hollywood Brown Derby faces 3) Cape May Cafe

Remember, this poll allows for multiple votes, so, cast your vote for both match ups... As always, you can find the updated brackets here:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=278703)

On to the next region... Enjoy!!!

Jeff G
08-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Kona is one of our favorites and is a hidden gem most poeple haven't tried which may be it's downfall here.

wendy*darling
08-10-2008, 10:34 PM
We LOVE Kona Cafe- and quite frankly, I am more than a little surprised that the Liberty Inn has a slight lead. :confused: Burgers and fries over the wonderful food and atmosphere in the Poly?

DizneyFreak2002
08-10-2008, 10:51 PM
We LOVE Kona Cafe- and quite frankly, I am more than a little surprised that the Liberty Inn has a slight lead. :confused: Burgers and fries over the wonderful food and atmosphere in the Poly?

Perhaps people have this confused with Liberty Tree Tavern??? I too am shocked Liberty Inn has a slight lead... Over TONGA TOAST!!!?????!?!?!?!?!?

Mickey91
08-10-2008, 10:59 PM
I voted Liberty Inn assuming it was LTT. It is my all time favorite and I am extremely distraught over the end of characters there.

DizneyFreak2002
08-10-2008, 11:17 PM
I voted Liberty Inn assuming it was LTT. It is my all time favorite and I am extremely distraught over the end of characters there.

Liberty Inn and Liberty Tree are two different eateries... Liberty Inn is located at Epcot... I maybe should have expressed that in the poll...

wendy*darling
08-11-2008, 08:26 AM
Perhaps people have this confused with Liberty Tree Tavern???
That's gotta be the problem... glad you pointed it out. :thumbsup:

Mackflava99
08-11-2008, 09:12 AM
I love Cape May and we go there frequently- but we recently went to HBD and i must say it was excellent-

So i voted HBD

Kona cafe was an easy choice too

PirateLover
08-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Err... being as I'm barely awake at the moment I just saw Liberty and thought Liberty Tree Tavern as well. Maybe there needs to be a revote?

avantgardeinker
08-11-2008, 09:34 AM
I haven't been to any of these places, but I voted for Hollywood Brown Derby just because it looks so good and we've always wanted to go there.

:mickey:

beksy
08-11-2008, 11:04 AM
We love Kona! :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
08-11-2008, 03:54 PM
I want to ask a question... How many of you who have already voted was confused and thought Liberty Inn was Liberty Tree Tavern in MK??? I ask that because the vote is really close and some of you already stated there was confusion...

I deferred to Wendy*Darling on this one, regarding a revote... If enough of you were confused, and the results would have been different, then I think we should revote... Let's see how this ends first...

wendy*darling
08-11-2008, 06:20 PM
Not that we are trying to fix a race here ;), but if there is enough confusion and people voted in error, it would be OK to launch a revote.

But... as it stands right now, the Kona is pulling ahead, so it may not be necessary after all.

Maleficent's Dad
08-11-2008, 06:34 PM
I want to ask a question... How many of you who have already voted was confused and thought Liberty Inn was Liberty Tree Tavern in MK??? I ask that because the vote is really close and some of you already stated there was confusion...
Guilty as charged... :blush:

Voted at an off-hour and was wiping sleep from my eyes...

DizneyFreak2002
08-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Not that we are trying to fix a race here ;), but if there is enough confusion and people voted in error, it would be OK to launch a revote.

But... as it stands right now, the Kona is pulling ahead, so it may not be necessary after all.

That's what I was thinking of... If Liberty wins by a few votes, I think a revote would be necessary.. But, with Kona starting to pull away, it may not be necessary... Thanks Wendy*Darling...

Mickey91
08-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Liberty Inn and Liberty Tree are two different eateries... Liberty Inn is located at Epcot... I maybe should have expressed that in the poll...
Well, I realized this. I just could not believe that you had a CS location in with the TS places. So, I figured you made an error. It wouldn't have made a difference in my vote. Kona has a very different menu to my taste.

DizneyFreak2002
08-11-2008, 11:28 PM
Well, I realized this. I just could not believe that you had a CS location in with the TS places. So, I figured you made an error. It wouldn't have made a difference in my vote. Kona has a very different menu to my taste.

All eateries were grouped together whether a CS, TS, or food stand...I tried to give the TS places higher seeds... It just so happens that some CS restaurants won in the previous round and they face TS restaurants...