PDA

View Full Version : Just For Fun!

Marla
08-10-2008, 11:57 AM
I am having a difficult time finding a new home to replace VMK. Part of my problem is with our recent move now I am on satellite and it is more difficult for me to load games. Well, as I sit here I thought of my favorite word from the VMK dictionary. It was...egad! What was yours?:confused::tink:

wizardmickey
08-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Awwww man, I was gonna say that!!!!!
So, I guess I have to think up something else...
Hmmm, well, back when I first met Perla Perla (Mouse) and Astrospritzer and was just learning the dictionary dance, one of the clever (and for a while overused) words we used was "flat u late". It made me laugh!

cEveArdenfan
08-10-2008, 06:07 PM
I can't think of a favorite at the moment, but the first one that popped into my mind was
hornswoggle.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-11-2008, 01:50 AM
Hmmm, well, back when I first met Perla Perla (Mouse) and Astrospritzer and was just learning the dictionary dance, one of the clever (and for a while overused) words we used was "flat u late". It made me laugh!

Makes me laugh too! :D :haha: :funny:

Hmmm.. well it has been a long time, so I can't really remember that much, but I used to say "what.ah!" a lot, and I don't think anyone got what it really meant (haha). When my fellow buddies were chasing me meanly with magic and whatever, I meant to say "Wahhhh!" but it came out was "what.ah!" :P