PDA

View Full Version : DQ do you have to pay for games inside?

mrs.jacksparrow
08-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Hi,

I read somewhere that you have to pay for some of the games in DQ once yo pay admission! Is this really TRUE!!!!
And if it is true which ones and how much ???:(

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Only the games where you get prizes (claw games). All other games are free. They removed all of the tickets from a lot of the other games like skee-ball.

mrs.jacksparrow
08-10-2008, 11:14 AM
DO you know if the claw games are play until you win? and how much they are?

mrs.jacksparrow
08-13-2008, 10:11 PM
Just bumping this up hoping to get an answer to the PAY games in DQ.

WE have games here at the shore that you pay $1.00 and it is play until you win something....thne we have $3.00 for one try and if you loose too bad....Mys on happens to LOVE CLaw games and I want to know what I'm in for at DQ.....

Thanks to anyone that can respond :mickey::mickey::mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-14-2008, 12:14 AM
No, it's not play til you win. It's one game per play.

mrs.jacksparrow
08-14-2008, 01:50 PM
:thumbsup: thanks

Is it the typical pay game 50 cents a try, $1 or $3. a try. :confused:

I know I'm nuts :sick: but I can easily spend $50/75 dollars at the Jersey shore boardwalk in one everning with my son and I really don't want to end up spending that on top of the ticket price and everything else in Disney. I tend not to even go to the local beaches that have those boardwalk and arcade games just because of the expense...:mickey:

wendy*darling
08-14-2008, 06:54 PM
There is so much more than typical boardwalk games at DQ- I wouldn't be concerned at all. You may be tempted to compare it to one of the big arcades at the shore- but it's really not.
He can do so many other cool things and not have to pay anything- just steer him in that direction. Pirates virtual reality , Jungle Cruise, build your own roller coaster- and much, much more.
Don't even tell him there are claw games and he probably won't even notice. ;)

mrs.jacksparrow
08-17-2008, 10:58 PM
thanks everyone very much!!! :mickey: