PDA

View Full Version : Help Big slide chicken taking DS to WP

mrs.jacksparrow
08-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Hi!

My DS is 6. about 42" I am a chicken and a bit heavy. Need help picking a water park he really wants to go on this trip we passed last year.

I don't mind gentle twisting slide but big plunges etc are not for me...I'm not into any roller coasters or splash mountain etc.
Which WP is better for us. DS just went to Sesame Place and got on all the slides I went on some but it is small there and you can easily watch your kid in line and wait for them at the bottom. So I was safe not getting on too many of these monster slides :blush: any ideas???

Mousemates
08-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Typhoon Lagoon would be my choice due to the vairiety of different things you can do...and most of the rides aren't steep plunges. As an added recommendation to TL, let me add that most kamikaze teens seem to prefer Blizzard Beach.

LuvsTigger80
08-09-2008, 06:12 PM
i would have to agree...typhoon lagoon has more family friendly water slides. And other fun stuff too. Like snorkling in the reef. Or favorite hands down was the lazy river....but we have a 2 yr old so we could get away with it. :mickey:

Meteora
08-09-2008, 06:19 PM
I think, with the exception of the humunga cowabunga and the crush & gusher, all the slides at Typhoon Lagoon would be okay for you. I'm a slide coward also, and I love the slides at Typhoon.

mrs.jacksparrow
08-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks TL it is then! Yipeee!:thumbsup: