PDA

View Full Version : Just booked last minute trip Please help

mrs.jacksparrow
08-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi!!!:mickey:

I just booked a trip this morning ( I had the room last week but I just did the rest):thumbsup:

Talk about spur of the moment my last trip I planned for 6 months!!!!!

Can anyone comment on my plans...It is myself and my 6 year old. We went to WL last Oct and had a blast. Went and did everything.

Sept 3 to Sept 7th We got three days of tickets w/water park no hopper with DP & MNSSHP

9/3 Flight Arive 9:30 am ME to POFQ. Check in, head to DTD to DQ by boat from POFQ
ADR at Ragglin road 6:00 pm
Hotel pool pm

9/4 thursday EMH MK ADR 11:30 Crystal Palace Lunch stay till whenever maybe spectro parade maybe not counter service for dinner. may take a break back to hotel not sure. HOW are the BUSSES??? anyone??

9/5 Friday TL water park am- MNSSHP PM no ADR's counter service snaks all day

9/6 Epcot all day break for mini golf at fantasia gardens (take the boat from epcot to dolphin walk over to mini golf)
back to epcot
ADR 5:30 San Angel
:confused: may need to change this too later???? not sure

9/7 DHS at rope drop- Prime Time cafe ADR 1:00 back to hotel and ME by 5:00
flight leaves at 8:40 pm Pass out from all the fun!!!!:party:

If anyone can comment on my ADR's or ambicious plans to
A- go back to the hotel on thursday
B- Taking a break from epcot to play mini golf ( a big favorit of my DS)

and also if TL is better than BB for water park option (my son loves water parks..me not so much chicken)

Beast_fanatic
08-09-2008, 06:35 PM
I think your ADR's sound good particularly on such short notice. You plan sounds like a lot of fun too. We tend to take a lot of breaks, and typically find the buses to be fine although there are always exceptions (and we haven't been so far this year). My only concern about mini-golf is that it's still going to be quite hot in September, so it may not be all that comfortable to play.

mrs.jacksparrow
08-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Thanks....yes I was worried about that too. We went Oct 3rd to the 13th last year and it was hot. Maybe we will take a break around the swan/dolphine anyone with recommendations to beat the heat after a late afternoon round of HOT mini golf without going back all the way to the POFQ.

Beast_fanatic
08-09-2008, 10:41 PM
You could go have an ice cream at Beaches & Cream at the Yacht/Beach Club.

mrs.jacksparrow
08-09-2008, 11:41 PM
Yes that will do! thanks perfect! I'm getting soooo excited!:thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
08-10-2008, 12:00 AM
I forgot to answer the part about the water park - I'm not a very strong swimmer, and I found more that I felt comfortable doing at Blizzard Beach than at Typhoon Lagoon.

mrs.jacksparrow
08-10-2008, 11:23 AM
:thumbsup: Thanks very much for your help! I think we will stay with TL (for the sharks) IT will be a short stay 4 hours max. WE have the party at MK that night so don't want to get tooooo tired

I love intercot :mickey::thumbsup: