Does anybody know how much rain ponchos cost at the parks? Thanks :pluto:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-09-2008, 04:02 AM
$8 for adults.
$7 for children.

Price includes tax.

E-OR
08-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Do you want the WDW ponchos to have as a souvineer to take home? We bought them once while we were there but hated having to hang them to dry, carrying them in our backpack in the park, and then after getting them home storing them. We have never used them since we went to WDW several years ago. I now go to the dollar store and buy a few packages, two come in a package, and then just throw away when we are done using them. Because the ponchos are so small they are easy to pack and carry into the parks. Just an idea/thought for you. We will be there in September and I have bought 5 packages of ponchos.

readytogo2
08-09-2008, 04:46 PM
we do the same. sometimes we use them on water rides then when we leave we offer them to others

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-11-2008, 01:49 PM
We get ours at the dollar store too

ariel326
08-12-2008, 11:18 AM
I also get them at the $1 store. It is so much less expensive, and I buy extras to keep in back pack, cheaper to use for a day and throw away then to buy everyone a MM one. And I myself use one on Kali River Rapids, didn't use one once and had to walk around with wet socks and underwear for hours!

KylesMom
08-14-2008, 11:24 AM
We spent $24 on three of them the day we arrived - and used them for almost each and every day of the 15 days we were at Disney until the day we left! Although we had brought inexpensive ponchos from home, the Disney ponchos were much easier to put on, dry off & store for the next use - which was OFTEN. We kept one for DS to take home, but we quite literally wore out the other two with so much use! They were much more durable than I expected, and felt we really got our money's worth.

Mousemates
08-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Does anybody know how much rain ponchos cost at the parks? Thanks :pluto:

See that you already got the price on park ponchos and the word on dollar store ponchos...the only thing I would add is don't wait till you desperately need them to buy them....we wee at DS last year for a big rain (on a cool winter day)...and the lines to buy ponchos not only were crazy....but by the time I got there all they had left were youth sizes.