PDA

View Full Version : Park Tickets ?

michelLe x3
08-08-2008, 07:12 PM
I've always wanted to know why some people's park tickets are paper & others are plastic ? For example my friend has a park ticket she got from Magic Kingdom which looks exactly like the paper ones which are black & white w. certain things on it in color. I was just curious why it's like that and where to get them like that i know it's a random question lol & am sure someone here knows the answer. TIA

CleveRocks
08-08-2008, 11:07 PM
When you are a staying at a WDW resort and buy your tickets through that resort, your park ticket is also your room key ... it's plastic like a credit card.

Perhaps the paper tickets (they're actually Tyvek, not paper) are purchased through another method than above.

jdcastle
08-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Tickets purchased at a Disney Store are plastic as well.

I once thought that tickets purchased at the front gate were paper, as well as tickets bought online or from 3rd party ticket vendors, but I could be wrong.

shepherdgirl
08-09-2008, 01:55 PM
When we go, we do not buy our tickets at the resort, or in conjunction with our room/stay. We get our tickets at the gate and they are paper tickets. So maybe the room key/ticket combination is a plastic ticket. When we've had AP's in the past, they were not plastic either.

Also, if my mom, who is a CM, gets us in with her comp. tickets, they are paper.