PDA

View Full Version : What is the food like at the Yak and Yeti?

readytogo2
08-08-2008, 03:12 PM
I was just wondering if the food at the Yak and Yeti Resaurant was any good?

Donald
08-08-2008, 03:41 PM
We enjoyed it. I loved the Duck w/ Jasmine rice.

Jaycee's Mom
08-08-2008, 07:48 PM
We enjoyed it too. The Low Mein was great!! We will be going back again on our next trip.

Going2HeavenRU
08-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Does Yak and Yeti count as a cs meal or ts?

Friend of Figment
08-09-2008, 04:25 PM
We ate there on Thursday. We had potstickers, prawn crisps, tempura shrimp, steak and shrimp, sorbet sampler and the fried wontons. The ice tea is mango and is very good. We love the prawn crisps because they are like Indonesian krupuk, but if you aren't familiar with Asian street food you will be surprised by them. They are like a prawn potato chips with the texture of pork rinds. They don't have a particularly shrimpy flavor. They come with a delicious peanut sauce.

The shrimp are in a good tempura batter. They come on long bamboo skewers propped on the rice. There is a slightly sicy sweet and sour dip. The steak is like tri-tip or flank steak in a yummy marinade. The presentation of both plates is very nice. There is a side of assorted stirfried veggies.

Dessert was very good. The trio of sorbets includes lemon, berry and mango. Each is in a separate dish. The fried wontons are stuffed with ccream cheese and come skewered with grilled pineapple. There is also a dish of vanilla ice cream and a drizzel of vanilla custard sauce on the plate.

Outside ther is also a counter service option. I haven't eaten there.

We like the Yak and Yeti very much.