PDA

View Full Version : Made Reservations!!

tmosier
08-08-2008, 12:43 PM
:cloud9: :joy: :woohoo:

Although it's not 100% for sure yet, we are planning a family trip to WDW 11/30-12/5. We were able to get three rooms at the Swan for $179 a night with my sister's Florida resident rate, which is the only way we could afford to stay there. My first choice of hotel would be the Beach Club, but the Swan is a great alternative!

The reason why this trip is so important is because my daughters are getting older (13 and 14) and time with them all to ourselves is running out, and also because my mom will be able to come. She has had an especially rough couple of years and misses the girls terribly. Who knows when we'd be able to all take a vacation together again! Plus, my brother, sister, and brother-in-law will be there.

Although room reservations were made today, our ADRs were made six weeks ago! Now we can finalize plans and cross our fingers that we can work this trip out in our budget.

MauiMouse
08-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Congratulations!

Glad to see all your plans are coming together. Have a fantastic time with your family!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Happy planning. I hope the finances work for you. TheSwan is a great hotel and the beds are so comfy!