PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still tweaking free dining ADR

karenrarintogo
08-07-2008, 06:00 PM
DH and I talked and decided we wanted to add another TS to our plans last night, so I called Disney Dining this am, not expecting anything. We were able to get Crystal Palace breakfast at 10:15 am in the middle of of September trip. The CM even offered me an earlier time he also had up on his screen. He says they get cancellations all the time. This is the 2nd "tweak" we've made this week on our dining reservations.Just wanted to remind people there is HOPE in getting those coveted reservations during free dining time if you call...in my experience.
Have others been able to make desired changes to their dining plans during free dining?

E-OR
08-07-2008, 06:09 PM
We are happy with the ADR's we have made but still have one ADR that we have not made for our trip in September. This tells me that we still have a chance to figure out where we want to eat and make an ADR. I am so looking forward to our trip and to eating out. 5 weeks from today:thumbsup:.

DisneyTwinsMommy
08-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Yeah! We are going to arrive earlier than expected on our first day, so I tried to make dinner ADRs... I asked for O'hanas (yeah right!), the CM says "No, but I have Chef Mickey's!" :joy::yay::high5::clappy::jaw::eyes:

Bethis26fan
08-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Yeah! We are going to arrive earlier than expected on our first day, so I tried to make dinner ADRs... I asked for O'hanas (yeah right!), the CM says "No, but I have Chef Mickey's!" :joy::yay::high5::clappy::jaw::eyes:

wow you are lucky we've been trying to get chef mickeys for dinner.

Crow
08-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Yes I still have 1 TS credit to book & also some others "non free" that I will use my DDE for

disneykid99
08-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Thank you for the hope. I am also trying to add one more TS dinner. I was trying for Epcot. So far the only ADR available in E is Marrakesh - not DH first choice. I made a reservation for Captain's Grill at YC. I am going to keep trying back in hopes of getting an ADR in E.

tinksmom02
08-09-2008, 10:57 PM
I think I have to call and add/cancel an ADR...DH's DAunts mentioned that they'd like to join us for a day again, which means trying to find an ADR (probably in Epcot)...there would be nine of us...fat chance, right? And I just found out today that they didn't enjoy Marrakesh as much as we did. We have Coral Reef scheduled for our Epcot day, and I know the chances are slim for changing it from 7 to 9 people.

UGH.

But at least there's hope, thanks for that! :mickey:

Susie in NM
08-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Hey I am glad to see that someone is having some success in the "tweaking" business. I have been calling and calling trying to get into Coral Reef for dinner to no avail. Also trying to get into Whispering Canyon on our first night but no luck so far. We still have about a month to go so I will keep on dialing and dialing and dialing. . . . :mickey:

teachvicts
08-10-2008, 08:52 AM
I have been trying to get a ressie for a December trip and am having no luck. I call every morning on the way to work and every evening on the way home. Hopefully someone will cancel over the next few months!

disneymom2000
08-10-2008, 09:57 AM
I am still trying to get LeCellier for dinner on our day of arrival. But my cell phone only has so many minutes a month and it takes a lot to try and make an ADR that I can't try everyday. I wish I didn't have to go through all those questions each time I call. All I want to know is if my timeslot is available for the restaurant I want.:(

BelleCiavo
08-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Hey I am glad to see that someone is having some success in the "tweaking" business. I have been calling and calling trying to get into Coral Reef for dinner to no avail. We still have about a month to go so I will keep on dialing and dialing and dialing. . . . :mickey:

Same here, Coral Reef and 1900 Park Fare have been impossible so far.