PDA

View Full Version : Princess Tracie's Pre-Trip Report

PrincessTracie
08-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Wow! Can't believe its almost that time already!! Time sure flies by! Ok so here it goes!

Cast:
Me (Tracie) – 25 - Trip planner and Disney Freak
DM (Mom) - 60 - Loves Disney and the heat!
DFa (Dad) - 60 - Loves Disney as well and vacations!
DN (Tyler) - 9 - Loves to go anywhere with his Nana and Papa (also has OCD, Tourettes and ADD)

Resort: Port Orleans Riverside
August 27th - Sept 7th

We are going during the free dining promotion for that reason! We went last year when they had free dining and we ended up saving SOOOO much money! It would be stupid of us not to take advantage of it again! We had tallied up all our receipts from when we ate last year and it totalled over $1700!! :jaw: Couldn't believe it was that expensive to eat there! Granted we probably wouldn't have ate like we did normally but with breakfast free every morning and all those snacks it was so worth the heat and humidity!! LOL!

Anyway, we will be there for 11 nights! We have stayed at POR before so we are really looking forward to going back this year! We are a little hesitant about going over Labor Day Weekend.. but we are crossing our fingers that most people decide to go camping instead of Disney World that weekend!

Dining Reservations are as follows:
8/28 - 1900 Park Faire (Dinner)
8/29 - Whispering Canyon (Dinner)
8/30 - Cape May Cafe (Dinner)
9/1 - Narcoosee's (Dinner)
9/2 - Captains Grille (Dinner)
9/3 - Cinderella's Royal Table (Breakfast)
9/3 - Coral Reef (Dinner)
9/5 - Cap'n Jacks (Dinner)
9/6 - Teppan Edo (Dinner)

On 8/31 and 9/4 we do not have dinner reservations. On 8/31 my parents and nephew will be at Seaworld (and I get a whole day to myself!!!!) and on 9/4 we will be going to Busch Gardens.

We don't really have a set schedule each day.. pretty much its a do what we want as we feel like it kind of vacation. I do know that we will be taking lots of breaks from the sun!

Well I will make sure to report back when I return! 20 days and counting!!! :cloud9:

Ropachs
08-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Enjoy your fabulous ELEVEN nights!! Our DS6 also has OCD, I would love to hear how your nephew enjoys this trip. Have a great time!

#1disneyfan
08-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Sounds like alot of fun! Have a great trip and can't wait to hear about those 12 days!

Lizzie
08-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Have a great trip. Mmm food sounds yummy.

ChipnDaleGal
08-08-2008, 08:09 AM
What a nice long trip you have to look forward to! And great dining plans too! I hope you all have a great time and make a lot of new family WDW memories. :mickey:

DizNee143
08-08-2008, 10:02 AM
sounds like a great plan..only cuz there really is no plan..and thats the way a vacation should be..
hope you enjoy all your food!! you picked out some good places to eat..
hope you all have a wonderful time!! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Sounds fun:)

Mousemates
08-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Dining Reservations are as follows:
8/28 - 1900 Park Faire (Dinner)
8/29 - Whispering Canyon (Dinner)
8/30 - Cape May Cafe (Dinner)
9/1 - Narcoosee's (Dinner)
9/2 - Captains Grille (Dinner)
9/3 - Cinderella's Royal Table (Breakfast)
9/3 - Coral Reef (Dinner)
9/5 - Cap'n Jacks (Dinner)
9/6 - Teppan Edo (Dinner)

Great choices!

faline
08-08-2008, 01:59 PM
You've got some really yummy dining planned! Have a great time!

vizsla
08-09-2008, 06:20 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.