PDA

View Full Version : Trails End Lunch Buffet

Camping Mom
08-06-2008, 10:24 PM
I was just reading on another site that the lunch at Trails End has gone to sandwich meats, soups, salad and desserts. I have eaten breakfast and dinner, but not lunch. The reasoning is they never know how many to cook for...a few or a lot...so this will be more economical.

Lunch starts at 11:00 and breakfast is over at 11:30, so there is a window of 30 minutes that you can have lunch AND breakfast items. The cost for lunch has gone down by 1.00 to 11.99 for lunch.

For those of you who have eaten there for lunch, what do you think of this?

SgtTigger
08-07-2008, 07:34 PM
For those of you who have eaten there for lunch, what do you think of this?

If that is the case...... I wont be eating there any more........... We have done breakfast and lunch many times.....

The one thing I have to say is...... I don't think that could be the reason because how many people do they know to cook for Breakfast and Dinner?????????

I don't think that could be an excuse......

Go back and look at my posts I have recommended Trails End many times...... and have had meals there plenty of times....... But this could change a lot....

ill tell you what I don't like the cut backs they are making.... I own DVC...... I even just bought more points...... I might be rethinking this if this keeps happening.......

:cop: :tigger:

Crow
08-07-2008, 09:22 PM
I also:
read that review
heard previously about the change
& have eaten lunches there before

This was a fav for the value at the time. & the food was decent. i was a little upset when I first heard about it, but the review makes it sound not as bad...Ill have to see if i eat there.

ibrowse17
08-08-2008, 08:27 AM
I really hope not. Trail's End is one of our favorite places to eat at Disney, and I hope they do not screw it up.

Nurse Kim
08-09-2008, 11:20 AM
We are planning to eat dinner here on our trip in March. I have heard they have great fried chicken. I hope Disney stops screwing up a good thing. As the saying goes. If it isn't broke don't fix it. :thumbsup:

Crow
08-09-2008, 03:43 PM
from what i read, the fried chicken is now served cold for lunch but its the same chickent that they have at HDD.
im still debating if i will check out the lunch this time