PDA

View Full Version : A few Keys to the Kingdom Tour questions..

Soul_Power
08-06-2008, 10:15 PM
This upcoming Friday, my boyfriend and I could finally say that we're booked for our December 2009 trip. After reading such great things about the Keys to the Kingdom Tour, we decided to book it for our trip.
Anyway, here are my questions:

Is the tour offered everyday?
What are the different times for the tour?
Do you have to pay for the tour in its entirety when you call and book it?
Have you done the tour on the same day as MVMCP and would you recommend doing it?
I read that the tour can be booked at least 180 days in advance - is this true?

brad192
08-07-2008, 10:26 AM
The tour is offered every day, at 8:30, 9:00, and 9:30AM. Cost is $60 per person, and can be booked 180 days out. You must pay in full when reserving spots for the tour, and you'll recieve a confirmation number when you're booked.

As for doing the tour & MVMCP the same day - why not? The tour will end early to mid afternoon, which would give you a chance to go back to your room & take a nap or freshen up, and then return for the party later that evening. :santa:

I did the tour back in '04, and it was great! Without giving away any details about the tour, it certainly gives you insight as to just how complicated & difficult it is to give all the guests that "magic" everyday. It was well worth the time & money. :mickey:

Soul_Power
08-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Thank you! Your reply answered all of my questions! Gotta love Intercotees!
Is it December 2009 yet? :mickey:

WonderlandsMostWanted
08-07-2008, 08:17 PM
You don't have to wait for the 180 day mark! I could have booked for December back in March when i called with questions.

Also, you can get a 20% discount for having AAA, you have to tell the CM at the begining of the call that you have AAA. I've heard there are discounts for Disney Visa holders as well.

pianobabe
08-07-2008, 08:21 PM
DH and I are doing Keys next month (I can't wait!!). We booked using the Disney Visa and we got the 20% discount. I think doing the tour in the morning and the party at night sounds like a pretty good idea.