PDA

View Full Version : Ohana Room

Skiiiii
08-06-2008, 09:44 PM
I will be making a trip to Disney this August from the 15th to the 21st. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on getting a meal at ohana being that all the reservations are booked for that entire stay. Anyone have any tips of when to call, or what i should try to get a table? Thanks!

allentownguy
08-06-2008, 10:30 PM
with the free ddp going on, this is a tuff question. what we did last year was just pick a night and a time and just go to the polly, since this show has to be held with a credit card, some guests never showed up and we were able to get into the show and sat in cat2.

another idea is to call right at the 48hr mark before you want to go and you can get in this way because people dont want to loose the deposit. a cm told me this is prob the best way...

hope this helps:mickey:

Minnie4me
08-07-2008, 07:26 AM
Since you don't have ADR's I will tell you a little secret. (not much of a secret since I am posting it). Get to the check-in podium in front of Ohana by 4:15pm. I know it's 45 minutes before they open, but you stand a good chance of getting a table. Especially if you have a small group.

Trust me....the line will start forming early. Don't wait until 5:00 and expect to get in. At least without a 2 hour wait.

Good luck and enjoy!!!