PDA

View Full Version : Is DisneyQuest worth it?

Ksmith75
08-06-2008, 04:13 PM
My husband and I have been to Disney the past 2 years and are going again in 2009. We havent yet done DisneyQuest....IS it worth it to go?:confused:

NJGIRL
08-06-2008, 04:48 PM
IMO YES! We have gone three times and it's alot of fun. We spend hours in there (11:00 to 5:00 most times). They have alot of cool things to do even for adults.

BrowncatP
08-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Yes, you should go in! There is alot to play with in there.:thumbsup:

Gibbs
08-06-2008, 07:20 PM
It's worth it. It a great way to beat the heat in the middle of the day!!:thumbsup:

disneymom2000
08-06-2008, 08:17 PM
It is worth it if you are going to spend more than a couple of hours. If you only want to check it out for a short while, then the costs is too much. But it is an awesome place!!

Pop Centurion
08-06-2008, 10:14 PM
It's definitely visiting at least once. We go a couple times each visit to WDW. Our favorites are Cyber Space Mountain, Virtual Jungle Cruise, and POTC Battle for Buccaneer Gold.

Mousemates
08-07-2008, 09:42 AM
It is if you like video games for sure....and still might be worth it even if you really don't (really like video games) for a one time visit. There is much to do there that isn't "small screen oriented."

DDuck66
08-07-2008, 10:51 AM
We went for our first time in June and had a blast. It is really worth it and you can easily spend 3 to 5 hours no problem. There are lots of different video games that cover from the 70's, 80's and even some of the most current games. As well as video games, there are a lot of Virtual Reality Games. The POTC, Buccanner's Gold, is a must.

bruin1344
08-08-2008, 10:39 PM
i am not fan of it because i am not into that gaming stuff, give it a try anyways

Daddy Mouse
08-08-2008, 10:56 PM
We went one time and enjoyed the experience, although it was crowded when we went. Some of my favorites from DQ are:
CyberSpace Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean - Battle for Buccaneer Gold
Virtual Jungle Cruise
Invasion! An ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter
Ride the Comix
DW refused to get on CSM but she helped in its design. I do not think we will go during our next trip, unless we had passes to get in there.

AmandaChan
08-09-2008, 02:16 AM
If your husband is into classic arcade games (like mine is) or you think you could occupy a couple to a few hours of your trip in a place like that - go for it.

I enjoy it. I always get a cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory express and my husband always geeks out on the classic games. I have never been the biggest game player ever but I do enjoy going. It makes it easier to go, however, when you have the water parks and more option. If we didn't add that to our tickets I'm pretty sure we'd skip out on it and not pay the extra cash to get in.

KayDee
08-10-2008, 08:57 AM
If you have added a water parks and more option to the Magic your way ticket and are not going to use all the visits we would say go for sure. If not we don't think that it is worth it.

mainemajor
08-10-2008, 10:36 AM
If you have added a water parks and more option to the Magic your way ticket and are not going to use all the visits we would say go for sure. If not we don't think that it is worth it.

That sums it up for me too. I would not pay to go there again. I am just not much into gaming. DS's 20 and 23 had a blast, though.

PetefromRI
08-10-2008, 11:12 AM
I'm a big gamer and in 2001 we went and,maybe I didn't give it enough chance,but I just didn't get into it.I don't think it's worth the 40.00 bucks.

Artsake
08-11-2008, 09:04 AM
We went once and probably won't go back, it has a few things we found entertaining but I don't think it is worth the money UNLESS you have a Waterpark & More Option to spare. However, me nor my girlfriend are big gamers so that maybe why we didn't find it to be that great.

Villains0501
08-15-2008, 10:24 PM
It's fun if u like arcade games cuz u get to play as much as u want for free (excluding the admission fee). also gr8 if u luv to just relax cuz there r some nice cafes with gr8 downtown disney views.