PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella Suite at Disneyworld

Ksmith75
08-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Does anyone know if Disneyworld will be opening the Cinderella Suite for overnight stays after the Year of a Million Dreams is over at the end of '08? :mickey:

magicofdisney
08-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Anything's possible, but I'd be really surprised. I'm thinking it will continue to be some type of Dream Reward or Grand Prize award of some sort.

DizneyRox
08-07-2008, 05:41 AM
Or special treatment for VIPs, etc. I can't imagine it will be available to common folks. And if it is, it will be priced inappropriately.

Remember, it's IN the park, so you're going to be paying for the security necessary to keep you out of trouble, etc. With the presidential suite at some of the deluxe resorts going for $3K a night, the Castle Room will probably be in the 5-7K range at least.

TheRustyScupper
08-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Does anyone know if Disneyworld will be opening the Cinderella Suite for overnight stays after the Year of a Million Dreams is over at the end of '08? :mickey:

1) Yes.
2) You must call reservations between 6:30am-6:50am.
3) Of course, CRO reservations doesn't open until 7:00am.
4) So, you have to be good and quick.

NOTE: Seriously, at this time, there is no publicly announced plan to rent the suite. In my personal opinion (without ANY hints or rumors from WDW), I would guess that it would remain as a special give-away. One could make a case that the suite would be available for WDW Community Affairs such as "Make-A-Wish" or other charitable agencies, or available to Disney/ABC Vice Presidents and their guests. (There are A LOT of precedents for special ressies to/for Vice Presidents, even to the point of bumping regular guests out of resort ressies for rooms and dining ADR's.)