PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for Old Orchard Beach on Sunday!

darthmacho
08-06-2008, 01:46 PM
:rain: The 10 day forecast looks a little shakey, but nonetheless, we're leaving for Old Orchard Beach on Sunday morning! I'm excited to experience something new and spending time with my three favorite girls.

I WILL write a trip report when I get back, so please stay tuned! I hope a lot of you are interested to read it.

:crab:

Tinkerfreak
08-06-2008, 03:10 PM
I will keep my fingers crossed that the weather will clear up here for you. We are sick of the rain and could use a few beach weather days. I hope you enjoy OOB and welcome to Maine!!!:thumbsup:

lovewalt
08-06-2008, 11:46 PM
I hope the weather cooperates for you.While in OOB check out Surf 6 restaurant.Great food and great location,right on the beach.Some of my co-workers wait tables there during the summer.So if you see Kelli P., Kelly C. or Alyssa tell them Holly from "The Harbor" sent you.
Have a great trip!

SBETigg
08-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Enjoy, and I'll be looking forward to the reports. I'm headed that way in a few weeks. Can't wait!

EmmMOM2
08-22-2008, 08:26 PM
Hope you enjoyed it!!

We rented a home on Old Orchard Beach once and had a great time!!

MNNHFLTX
08-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Lucky you--I just love Old Orchard Beach! Have a great time! :sun:

darthmacho
08-24-2008, 06:10 PM
We're already back! We went two Sundays ago! We had a great time, go check out the trip report! I'll fisnish up the last day soon. :mickey: