PDA

View Full Version : nighttime entertainment question

allentownguy
08-06-2008, 01:12 PM
hello all:mickey:
me and my girlfriend are going to disney in 27 days:party:

now the question.
how is atlantic dance hall or jellyroll compared to pi. what i would like to know if they are the BIG dance clubs like 8-trax, Bet Soundstage or Mannequins Dance Palace.

the reason i ask is because she gets real bad panic attacks around large crowds, we enjoy going out to pubs and clubs untill the crowds roll in.

we have adr's for Raglan Road and she thinks she will be ok because we will be having diner and drinks since it's not a "dance club" she will be cool

thanks all for any help:stitch:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Jellyrolls is small, a more relaxed laid back environment. I'm not a fan of big crowds like the bigger clubs at PI, but I could sit in Jellyrolls for hours. It's less crowded during the week as well, or before Thursday.

I've never been to Atlantic Dance so I can't give an opinion on that.

bruin1344
08-07-2008, 01:04 PM
ive been to jellyrolls not atlantic dance hall, jellyrolls is a great dueling piano bar, its never be overcrowded when ive been there

passholderryan
08-08-2008, 02:55 AM
Jellyrolls is a must do every time we go. It's also such a convenient walk from the Swan or Dolphin. If you've ever been to a dueling piano bar, its one of the best. A real good time!!!

DisneyDog
08-08-2008, 11:11 AM
We stopped in to the Atlantic dance hall on our last trip. I thought it was pretty lame. Most of the people in there were my parent's age (I'm in my late 30's) and they were jitterbugging to disco music. They only played snippets of music and kept changing the song. There were only about 30 people in there, tops, and it was 10pm. There were couples who obviously had way too much to drink and they were getting a bit too affectionate. I thought it was a strange place and I didn't feel like I was in Disney at all.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
08-09-2008, 12:55 PM
jellyrolls is awesome. i would take it over PI any day...