PDA

View Full Version : confused about magical express

butterfly18237
08-05-2008, 10:15 PM
We just got our Magical express vouchers YAY! But there's one problem, my mom's name is missing from everything. The weird part is she paid for it all. But she called Disney and they said it was ok that we have two tags for each person just use someone elses second tag. But her name is not on anything, not even the voucher which I thought you needed. Anyone help? Should we call disney again?

Pirate Granny
08-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Is your mom registered at your hotel? Does Disney have her flight information? You can certainly use the extra yellow tags to put on her luggage, but I would check again, why she didn't get her tags in with your group. They will ask and count noses when you get on the bus...unless the ME desk at the airport can issue her a voucher.
:pirate:

disneygeek84
08-06-2008, 12:30 AM
I would call Disney again just to make sure. It can't hurt. Because not all CM's know everything, unfortunately, so the one she talked to first might not have been telling her the correct thing (not that that's always true, but it never hurts to double check, IMO). Hope everything gets straightened out!

butterfly18237
08-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks everyone. We called and they made sure my moms name was on the reservation. All we have to do is go to the Welcome Center and tell them what happened and they will just print my moms voucher right there.

Ok another question, We decided to extend our stay by a day because of changing our flights. So we talked to magical express and they have it all in the system. I'm still worried if we have to change rooms since they are two different reservations, will everything be ok?

CleveRocks
08-06-2008, 10:07 PM
Thanks everyone. We called and they made sure my moms name was on the reservation. All we have to do is go to the Welcome Center and tell them what happened and they will just print my moms voucher right there.

Ok another question, We decided to extend our stay by a day because of changing our flights. So we talked to magical express and they have it all in the system. I'm still worried if we have to change rooms since they are two different reservations, will everything be ok?
Here's the good news ...

You need advance reservations for the ride on your arrival at Orlando. BUT, for the ride from the resort back to the airport, you can make that reservation as late as 24 hours in advance. And you can do it right at your resort's front desk.

You won't have to cut it that close, though. If you want to take care of it in advance, just make the return (return to the airport) DME reservation using the reservation number of your final one-night reservation. That way, it's all set ahead of time ... one less thing to worry about or forget.