PDA

View Full Version : Booking a trip online question

caryrae
08-05-2008, 04:27 PM
I have never booked a Disney vacation on the Disney website or Magical Journeys. If we did book a trip with either and paid just the deposit can we make payments towards the balance a little at a time until the payoff date?
I have used a different Disney Travel company years ago and could very easily make payments any time I wanted to on their website.

Of course if making payment can be done with MJ we would use them since they have been an Intercot sponsor for a long time and everyone has been very happy with them.

Fangorn
08-05-2008, 04:43 PM
The short answer is "Yes". You can make payments whenever you like.

If you make your reservations through the Disney, you can make payments via their website.

If you use MJ, then you just email your agent, let them know how much you want to pay, and they'll take care of it. I think it's a lot easier to send an email than to go through the Disney site.

Steve

caryrae
08-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Good to know. Thanks for the quick response.

How does it work if you add airfare if you are making payments. Do you get booked on an airline as soon as you book a vacation or will you not get a flight until it's paid in full.

tinklover
08-05-2008, 05:18 PM
If i am not mistaken MK does not handle flights that is on you to book your flight .

caryrae
08-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah I saw that. The Disney website lets you add airfare but I guess you have to pay for that in full at time of booking and their choices aren't very good. Better off finding airfare yourself.

WishingStar2006
08-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Magical Journeys does not do air. Once you've made your reservations through the airline or some other site, you can give them your flight info and they will arrange for the Magical Express for you.