PDA

View Full Version : Walk in Walts Footsteps Tour question

jrkcr
08-05-2008, 02:40 PM
We are booked for this tour, and I am just wondering what/where we will be having lunch as part of this tour? Any info is appreciated!!

MegaDisney
08-05-2008, 06:03 PM
The lunch rotates among a number of resturants. Guest relations at Disneyland may be able to tell you the exact location. Give them a call!

jrkcr
09-13-2008, 01:57 PM
When we checked in for our tour, we looked at a small menu and picked out what type of sandwich and drink we wanted. After the tour, our lunch was ready and waiting for us. Cute little tables, nice quiet, shady area-and we got a chance to chat with the tour guide.

MegaDisney
09-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the information!

I haven't taken the tour in years and it did not include a meal then!

Melanie
09-16-2008, 03:33 AM
Cute little tables, nice quiet, shady area-

Where is it located now? Used to be on the porch area at the Disney Gallery, but now that it's the Dream Suite or whatever, I guess that's out. ;)

freeair
09-16-2008, 04:05 AM
wow nice...so true megadisney..meal is not included..

Diznee4Me
09-16-2008, 10:57 AM
Where is it located now? Used to be on the porch area at the Disney Gallery, but now that it's the Dream Suite or whatever, I guess that's out. ;)

If you enter through the left tunnel, there is a small office to the immediate left where they set up tour packages. Next to this building is a small courtyard with four or five wrought iron tables and chairs.

The porch at the Disney Gallery would have been :cool:

Aisling
09-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Diznee4me, I've wanted to take this tour for ever, but never seem to do so. Did you like it and would you take a 10 year-old on it?
Thanks!

Carol
09-19-2008, 06:52 AM
The tour is 3.5 hours. I'm not sure it would hold the interest of a 10 year old. It's not recommended for children. I'd wait a few years. :)

The porch at the Disney Gallery would have been :cool:That's where we dined 2 years ago -- as the building was part of the tour.

Aisling
09-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Thanks Polygirl! I actually booked my tour yesterday, I'm going to go with a friend and leave the kids at home!