PDA

View Full Version : Riverside Questions

ljv1975
08-05-2008, 10:32 AM
I think we've decided on POR for next Sept. I have a few questions.

Can you only get a trundle bed in the Alligator Bayou section or can I request one in the Manor section as well?

We would like a room that is close to a parking lot but also not too far from the main pool and playground. Any suggestions on which area and building to request? Thanks!

disneyfan328
08-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Trundle beds are only available in the Alligator Bayou section of the hotel.

As for your other question I would say that your best bet is to check out the resort map of POR here on intercot. The pool is a short walk no mater what building you are in as it is kind of on an "island". We were in bldg 15 had a parking lot right outside the door. very short walk to the buses and to the food court, and to the pool. I have heard however that bldg requests are hard to come by. We have medical issues so we were lucky to get this bldg. We had asked for 14 but it was not possible. I was actually very pleased with 15 and would stay there again.

good luck regardless. but again check out the map they are very detailed and you should be able to figure out which bldg would be best for what you want to be close to - however remember that it is only a request and no way to guarantee that you will get it.

there are many many parking lots and pools around this resort so you should be good no matter where you end up and there are several bus stops as well. any other questions on riverside I would be happy to help with feel free to pm me.

brownie
08-05-2008, 11:17 AM
We stayed in the Magnolia Terrace building. Although we were close to the main pool and another pool, we had a bit further to walk to get to the parking lot. You may be able to be close to one or the other, but not both, depending on where your room is at.

Trundle beds are only available in the Alligator Bayou buildings.

elmjimmlm
08-05-2008, 11:25 AM
We stay in AB since we need the trundle...I like building 14 because it is close to the quiet pool, parking lot and food court...You can actually cut through the parking lot and catch a bus and not have to go thru the main building...
Building 18 is a good building to have also that is located near most of your needs...:mickey: