PDA

View Full Version : Create Your Own T's

Bringonthemouse!
08-05-2008, 09:11 AM
I am wondering if anyone around here knows when the new "Create your own T-shirt" store will be opening in DTD. I know it is set for fall '08 but does anyone know anything more definate. My DD and I would like to create some T's in Nov. when we are in the World. Disney Shopping.com won't ship personalized items internationally (we found out after 3+ hours of designing the shirts we wanted online:().
:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-05-2008, 10:01 AM
I don't know about the DTD store, but I wanted to join you in frustration that you can't ship the on-line ones to Canada!

We've had them shipped to a friend in the US, and then she's repackaged them, and sent them up to us. Quite a pain in the neck!

Itchy
08-05-2008, 10:33 AM
I have to agree with you guys in Canada. I alway thought that you were part of the North American Continent. Its not like you live on the other side of the world. How much more could the postage be.

My vote is to allow shipping to you guys.:thumbsup:

I hope they change the policy for you.:mickey:

BelleLovesTheBeast
08-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Maybe you could design the T-shirts online and have them shipped to your resort while you are there. That way you know you'll have them for your vacation. If you do that I would contact the resort and let them know you are having them delivered to the resort since they won't deliever to Canada.

CandleontheWater
08-19-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm not sure when it is going to open, but I can tell you one thing, the first t-shirt I am going to make in that shop is going to say "bring back the adventurers club" :thedolls: