PDA

View Full Version : Earl of Sandwich??

disneyfan328
08-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Ok so I know that this new Quick Service Plan just came out, but I was looking over the brochure for it and I don't see that Earl of Sandwich in DTD is on there????

Are they no longer a part of the dining plan?

I had one of the best salads ever when we were there last time and I definetly had it on my list as a must do on our next trip. I will get it either way but just wanted to know if anyone knows if they are still on the DDP or if they are not.

scoot241
08-05-2008, 09:49 AM
I noticed this too. It seems the Downtown Disney restaurants pulled out of the Dining Plan.

I was planning to visit Earl of Sandwich on my next trip, but we'll be on the DP, so this may not be happening now.

laprana
08-05-2008, 10:23 AM
I saw in a couple other posts that the full list of restaurants participating in the 2009 DDP won't be out until late 2008 because they're still working out the contracts. I think it's most of the restaurants that aren't owned by Disney. Don't despair yet!

WishingStar2006
08-05-2008, 11:09 AM
This happens EVERY YEAR. The DTD restaurants don't get added to the list for 2009 until very late in the year as the contracts expire and renew in October/November.

DOn't despair....I'm certail Earl of Sandwich will be on the plan in 2009!