PDA

View Full Version : Get Well Morgan Freeman

PirateLover
08-04-2008, 07:33 PM
One of my favorite actors of all time, the award-winning Morgan Freeman, is currently hospitalized and in critical condition after a horrible car crash. They say he is awake and cracking jokes, but he's in a lot of pain.
I just wanted to send him some pixie dust :pixie: in the hopes that he gets well soon and is back to making movies in no time.

Sunshine1010
08-04-2008, 07:57 PM
He is also one of my top 3 favorite actors. Off screen...he's as nice and as humble as you can get.

My prayers are with him. I hope he recovers well.

ibrowse17
08-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Wow, I had not heard about this. I very much enjoy his work, and hope for a speedy recovery:thumbsup:

mickeys_princess_mom
08-04-2008, 09:59 PM
More :pixie: here. I just heard about it while ago. Really admire him and his work. Sure hope he's OK.

chrisb26
08-04-2008, 10:04 PM
I heard about this this morning apparently he was driving last night around midnight and crashed and his car flipped.

They said he has a broken arm and shoulder.

I hope he gets better soon :)

The Reservoir Dog
08-05-2008, 08:17 AM
Best Wishes to Morgan.

DisneyDog
08-05-2008, 10:00 AM
We are big fans of him in our house too. DH and I stayed up to watch the news last night to see if there was more news...nothing new as of last night.

We recently bought the DVDs of the Electric Company, which I loved when I was a kid, and my almost 6 year old now loves too. I had forgotten that he starred in that show, and he was the consumate professional, even doing a kids show.

MNNHFLTX
08-05-2008, 10:25 AM
I hadn't heard of this either. :(

Sending some more :pixie: his way.

ChipnDaleGal
08-05-2008, 03:45 PM
I am also a big fan of his, and was so sorry to hear of his accident. I just read an update that said he is doing very well, and is up walking around. At his age, I am sure he is going to have a lot of aches and pains, but it sounds like he is through the worst of it. :thumbsup: