PDA

View Full Version : What a day....

tinkerbell04
08-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Saturday my Aunt passed away after a brief struggle with an aggressive cancer. Her death was only 7 months after her diagnosis and we all we saddened by how quickly she passed. Just about 45 minutes after she passed away, my sister-in-law, also my best friend, started labor three weeks early. She delivered a healthy baby boy 12 and a half hours after our Aunt passed away. It was quite an emotional roller coaster for our family, but are happy to have a new little one to remind us of the circle of life.

jrkcr
08-04-2008, 11:00 AM
That's called a rainbow day. Crying and then a ray of sunshine makes a rainbow!

I'm sorry about your aunt, but I know the new baby will be a comfort to you all!
:hug:

RedSoxFan
08-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Sorry for your loss. And congrats on the new bundle of joy in the family.

pink
08-04-2008, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm glad your SIL had a healthy baby. Congradulations! :mickey:

tinkerbellybutton
08-04-2008, 07:58 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss and happy for the little ray of sunshine to heal your hearts. :hug:

minnie1956
08-04-2008, 10:46 PM
The day my brother died of an accident at age 17, a cousin had a little boy.
It took them a week to tell us. I wish they had right away. A new life brings joy to all.
Peace to you and your family, God be with you all in this time of joy and pain.

crazypoohbear
08-05-2008, 09:32 AM
What a roller coaster day of emotions for your family. I'm very sorry about your aunt passing but I believe that she passed your nephew on his way down and gave him a kiss.

tinkerbell04
08-05-2008, 01:33 PM
What a roller coaster day of emotions for your family. I'm very sorry about your aunt passing but I believe that she passed your nephew on his way down and gave him a kiss.

I am going to pass that onto the family this afternoon at the viewing. Thanks

DisneyWhirled
08-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Danielle,

So sorry to hear about your Aunt's passing. Congratulations on your new little nephew, though!

pianobabe
08-05-2008, 10:05 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this emotional time.

PittFan
08-05-2008, 10:23 PM
I offer our deepest sympathy to you and your family. My father passed away 2 years ago from cancer, I know what you're going through. We took my Mother to WDW after my father passed to take her mind off things. We're taking her again in a few weeks( it would have been their 50th anniversary Aug. 31st). I'm not trying to make her forget , but at least she won't be sitting at home dwelling on what might have been. She appreciated the first trip, I'm sure she'll appreciate this one. It's the least we could do. Our thoughts are with You.