PDA

View Full Version : Room requests

julyjewel
08-03-2008, 10:40 PM
My family and I are leaving this Saturday for WDW. We want to call ASMU and see if we can request Broadway or Jazz. How many days in advance can you do this?

MelXThree
08-04-2008, 12:09 AM
I heard you need to do it 4 days in advance so...Tuesday you should FAX your request them. I have the fax # but I'm not sure you can post it. It's on <snip>, accommidations, on the right side there is a link that say's faxing resort prefrences, at the bottom of the page there is a link that say's hotel fax #'s. :thumbsup:

Moderators Note ~ we have information on room requests and faxing right here on INTERCOT, http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/roomrequests.asp

LuvsTigger80
08-04-2008, 01:01 AM
do you need to pay for the preffered rooms in order to be able to request a certain section? we are staying at the pop and want to stay in the 70's?

MelXThree
08-04-2008, 01:10 AM
You can always request a specific location you want, but it's only a request they do NOT always happen. I don't know if the 70's building is a prefered building but if it is you'll have to pay for it. I say it can't hurt to ask, if it doesn;t happen at least you tried :thumbsup: If it does then GREAT!

TammiMcMan
08-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Hopefully you have your request already listed on your reservation. Due to the volume of fax requests coming in, they aren't able to go through each and every one. Even direct calls to a resort are handled by a call center. You could be speaking with someone in Utah who can only pull up your reservation and verify that your request is listed.

Best bet is to have it on the reservation, this will guarantee someone will actually see it. As to being able to fulfill it, that's another story.

MickeyMousse
08-04-2008, 10:13 AM
On our last 2 trips we requested certain things on our reservation AND I faxed those requests to the resort about a week prior to our arrival. The first time the CM at check in said that they received our requests and we got the room we wanted. The second time we actually received a phone call from a CM stating that our requests would be taken care of for us,a nd they were. :thumbsup:

lawgirl
08-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Do you have to fax the request directly to the resort? Are there #s posted somewhere?

TammiMcMan
08-11-2008, 12:50 AM
Do you have to fax the request directly to the resort? Are there #s posted somewhere?Please see my link in the 2nd post above.