PDA

View Full Version : Studio DC Almost Live

DizHawk
08-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Did anyone else watch this tonight? It was absolutely terrible, at least to us. Why does everything have to contain one of the stars from a different show, or in this case, ALL OF THEM. I've never liked Suite Life, Hannah Montana is overexposed, as is High School Musical. I realize that I'm not their key demographic, but still, the Muppets could have been used in a much better way. What a disappointment. Who greenlit this?

AwPhooey
08-03-2008, 10:49 PM
I agree with you DizHawk, I was rather disappointed.

I knew they would include cast from their hit shows, but I thought it was a bit much. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this wasn't it.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised though. I'm glad I recorded it with my DVR and was able to fast forward through much of it.

DisneyFreak23
08-04-2008, 05:40 PM
I watched it and the only part i liked was of course, The Jonas Brothers, but that only figures....

threeh
08-10-2008, 09:41 PM
I liked it. I don't think anything could compare to Jim Henson and the Muppet show, but I thought it was cute. I guess I just really like the muppets so I was glad to see them. I love to watch the DVD's of the Muppet show....classic tv!!!:thumbsup:

IamBelle
08-17-2008, 04:50 PM
I liked it a lot! I have never seen the muppet show, but i would like to see it. maybe if enough ppl wanted it back, they would reair them. maybe studio dc was reintroducing them to new audiences.