PDA

View Full Version : Handicap rooms

Auntie Ruth
08-03-2008, 07:56 PM
I have Just reservered our room for the POP in January. Has anyone stayed in their Hadicap rooms and can tell me aboutwhere they are as in convienienceto the food courts and buses

lebo
08-08-2008, 07:19 AM
Just came back from Pop yesterday. They actually gave us a Handicap Room when we checked in. It was in the 50's Building room 1122. Very close to the Main Building, Food Courts, Bus Stops. Unfortunatley I did not want this room, we have had this kind of room befor and we hated the Bathrooms. When you take a shower the entire floor gets wet, so if you walk in with socks on, you will have to change them right away. They did change the room after I complained. And by the way, I did fax a Room Request in 3 days prior to arrival.

lebo
08-08-2008, 07:20 AM
One thing I forgot to mention, is that this was a "Preferred Room"

Hayden's Dad
08-08-2008, 09:28 AM
We stayed there in May in a handicapped room. To be honest I think they are spread all over the resort. Ours was on the fourth floor of the facing the bowling pool on the Tramp Side. They are nice rooms a little bigger than the others with a roll in shower and king size beds. I think they only come with kings size beds which doesn't make any sense to me, but at any rate we got a rollaway bed for me while Eva and Hayden shared the bed.