PDA

View Full Version : Crowd levels

almccart
08-03-2008, 06:21 PM
my husband and I are going the first wk of sept. Will it be crowded then. We are getting there on labor day. Will it be crowded then. We will probably not get into the parks until the day after labor day.

PetefromRI
08-03-2008, 06:51 PM
We're wondering the same thing.We arrive on Labor Day but there isn't a chance we won't hit a park on our first day.We usually hang out in Epcot on our first night.It should be pretty quiet in early September with school starting .I'll keep my fingers crossed.

almccart
08-03-2008, 07:24 PM
We hope so too!! We went the end of sept last year and the crowds were not to bad. The longest time we had to wait in line was 30 min.( and that was just one time!)

mickeys_princess_mom
08-03-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm excited for all of you!!! :mjump::mjump::mjump:
You're gonna love how the parks get really calm the day after Labor Day!! That was our experience, and I hope it's yours, too!
Have fun!:wave:

diz_girl
08-04-2008, 11:13 AM
We were there the same week in 2005 I was very surprised at how empty the parks were. Granted, I previously was only ever there in June, but imagine my surprise when I was able to walk onto Space Mountain. Pretty much every ride was either walk on or less than a 10 minute wait except for Peter Pan, Astro Orbiter (I almost wrote Star Jets) and Dumbo. Even the Tomorrowland Speedway had a short line. It was great.

dteed
08-04-2008, 02:53 PM
I have found that even the Labor day weekend is not really crowded. We have played baseball at Disney the past few Labor Day weekends and we will be there again this year. It is warm but crowds are very manageable.

pox24
08-04-2008, 03:31 PM
We are driving up for a long weekend on the 4th. Its never crowded then. Great time to go. See you all then:thumbsup:

diamond58
08-04-2008, 05:43 PM
:mickey:We will be visiting WDW Aug 27-Sept 2. It seems as though everyone is saying that the wait time for rides are not too bad, but what about dining? We have all our dining reservations made, but should we plan on getting to the restaurants early and figure on waiting a while? Especially with the free dining going on? Also...how much time should we figure on spending at our meals? We have reservations for: Chef Mickey's, Hoop-Dee-Doo, Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast, Crystal Palace, Princess Storybook, San Angel Inn, Donald's Safari Breakfast @ Tusker House, California Grill, Play N' Dine @ Hollywood & Vine, Brown Derby (Fantasmic package) & Ohana for breakfast on the last morning.