PDA

View Full Version : Rewards Card and free Epcot Photo

nls721
08-02-2008, 11:03 PM
I just got my rewards card and see you could get the free 5x7 photo at Epcot with the card. Is there a limit on the number of photos I could do? I'm not talking like 5 a day or even 2 a day!!!! But, we'll be at Epcot numerous times during the visit (8 days) and if I don't like the way one photo looks, could I try again? So, I'm talking 2 free photos in the 8 days. I'm already preordering the photo CD so I hate to pay for the $12 for the photos when I could just do them at home, plus with scrapbooking, I really don't like using 5x7's. Thanks!

BMan62
08-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Limit is one per day for the holder of the card.

You may want to keep your eyes open for which characters are going to be available, as they change periodically.

Enjoy!

MickeysEars
08-02-2008, 11:27 PM
I don't remember how many times you can do it, but all I know is that it was a really long wait for the same type of meet and greet as in the rest of the park. I don't think we will do it again. We were told there were many characters in the "special rewards card" room and they let the families take their time, thus the long wait. However, by the time we got to about the third family in line all of a sudden the line was moving very fast. We got in there and it was Mickey. So, everyone in from of us got a really special multi-character meet and greet that they waited a REALLY long time for, and we saw Mickey. We love Mickey, but we waited all that time because we were lead to belive there was more then what we had done the day before at the Magic Kingdom at Mickey's house. :shake:

CleveSJM
08-02-2008, 11:33 PM
They also take multiple pictures and you pick the one you like best. One per day.

alaMode
08-03-2008, 12:04 AM
We got there right when it began, so we only waited about 10 minutes ( we were 2nd in line)--it was really nice--we took pictures with Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. My son was so happy--he loves all 3! They did give us plenty of time and we love the picture we chose.

Get there early and enjoy!
Tess
poly 07
poly 08
poly 10?!

nls721
08-03-2008, 12:34 AM
They also take multiple pictures and you pick the one you like best. One per day.

Oh, that's great! From the sounds of the lines, I only want to do this once. Espically since, I don't know if I dare admit it on this board.... I'm really not into meeting the characters.

RPHX2NC
08-03-2008, 07:29 AM
We did this last Sept. There were only about 6 families in line so how long could it take? It took about an hour. It was a very slow line but they do spend a lot of time in the room. If you are pressed for time, skip it.

Tink#64
08-03-2008, 07:55 PM
We've done this during both of our last 2 trips. Both times it's been Minnie & Goofy! The 1st time there was no wait at all & we were told to take our time, they took lots of pix on both their cameras & with our personal camera also! This year there were a few families in line ahead of us & it took maybe 20 - 30 minutes before it was our turn. But I still think for the free 5 x 7 of our family with the Disney characters is definitely worth the short wait! :thumbsup: But we didn't realize that we were getting the same characters as the previous photo. :(

ISLE39
08-03-2008, 10:37 PM
I Do This On Every Trip. But Just To Clarify It Is Not Your Rewards Card You Need To Present It Is Your Disney Visa Card. You Can Do It One Time Per Day. On My Last Trip I Think I Did It Twice And Got 2 Good Pictures Out Of It. I Got Mickey Minnie Goofy And Chip And Dale. Another Time I Got Mickey And Minnie And Goofy. Its Just A Matter Of When The Characters Need A Break. The Times Are From 130 To 430 Only. Its A Very Nice Personal Experience And They Take Pictures With Your Cameras As Well.

tys_mommy
08-04-2008, 12:07 PM
I don't know about the limit of photos you can get but all of our photos from our visa meet & greet were put on our photopass