PDA

View Full Version : Photopass @ Water Parks

MauiMouse
08-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Does anyone know if they offer Photopass at the Water Parks? Granted I don't know if I really want my picture taken in my swim suit. :eek: Might be fun for the kids though. :photo:

LuvsTigger80
08-01-2008, 03:16 PM
yes they do!!!! they give you a mini photopass that is on a wrist band. that way you don't have to carry the big one around. It's pretty cool. The photographers hang out in the lazy river and other places. Disney has it all figured out. :mickey:

Daddy Mouse
08-01-2008, 03:50 PM
:ack:I'm not sure anyone wants to see me in my speedos.

ftwildernesskid
08-01-2008, 05:08 PM
I got some great pics of my kids at Blizzard Beach crossing the rope area and in the small kid area. There weren't many people asking them to take pictures, so they took a lot more candid ones than usual. They were some of my favorite pictures of the bunch.

Lizzie
08-02-2008, 02:33 PM
They do. These are always some of my favorite pics cause we never have a camera out at the water park. They have them all over the kid area and in the river.

gerald72
08-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Yes, there is photopass at the waterparks. We saw more photographers at blizzard beach than any other park.
And the wristband photopasses are so convienient. They should use those at all the parks!

Austin832
08-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Yes there are plenty of Photopass Photographers at the Water Parks (I just happen to be one of them). It's a great team and we rotate between Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. At Blizzard we are at Meltaway Bay (bobbing wave pool), Cross Country Creek, Summit, Ski Patrol (Iceberg and T-Bar Areas), with Goofy when he makes appearances, Tikes Peak (kid's area), and in the morning at Sonny's Sled and Snow Family near the front of the park. At Typhoon we are at the Wave Pool, Crush 'N Gusher, Gangplank Falls, Castaway Creek, Ketchakiddee Creek (kid's area), with Lilo and Stitch when they appear, and at Lagoona Gator in the morning near the front of the park. There are viewing stations at both parks (Snowless Joe's at Blizzard and High and Dry at Typhoon) and you can get a variety of action and candid shots. The wave shot at Typhoon in particular is a great shot if timed correctly. Hope this helps!

Tbelle1976
09-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Wow! I'm looking forward to great pics of the kids in the water park our next trip next year...not myself though! :(

Mrs Bus Driver
09-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the info, wouldn't mind a couple of pics in wave pool & else where. Sounds like fun :mickey:

disneymad1998
09-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Sorry to sound dumb - but how do the wrist bands get onto your photopass card if you have pre-paid for the cd??????

:mickey:

scootch713
09-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Sorry to sound dumb - but how do the wrist bands get onto your photopass card if you have pre-paid for the cd??????

:mickey:

When you get home, you put these numbers PLUS any other cards you might get while at the parks all on the same account... then it comes on one cd. One other tip, write the numbers down somewhere while you are at WDW just in case you lose the cards between WDW and home.