PDA

View Full Version : mary poppins in norway

like2workout
08-01-2008, 02:31 PM
last week in epcot i saw mary poppins in norway to the left of the entrance to the ride in the back. we were waiting on lunch at akershus. i thought maybe she was at norway since she was going to be appearing in akershus, but she wasn't in the restaurant at all. it's always great to see a character in a new place, but i thought that was very interesting as i've only seen her in england when in epcot. she was out for quite a while too.

DDuck66
08-05-2008, 04:30 PM
That is very interesting and you are correct that usually she is only out in England at Epcot. I used to see her a lot right outside of Pinnochio Hause at the MK which I always thought was strange as well.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-05-2008, 06:53 PM
It could have been a special meet and greet. Usually, they will not have the characters meet in their usual locations because they don't want to overwhelm the character when they are first out.

Greenlawler
08-06-2008, 12:04 AM
It could have been a special meet and greet. Usually, they will not have the characters meet in their usual locations because they don't want to overwhelm the character when they are first out.

Thats is very interesting, thanks Captain Jessica, I have wondered about some character placement sometimes and that makes a lot of sense.