PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Springsteen In Concert

DizneyFreak2002
08-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Last night, I attended the Bruce Springsteen concert from Giants Stadium in NJ... All I can say is, Bruce puts on one awesome show...

He opened the concert With Summertime Blues, then proceeded to Tenth Avenue Freeze Out and Radio Nowhere... He had the crowd pumped and rocking...

Other hits he performed were She's The One, Two Hearts, Promised Land, Blinded By The Light, The Rising, just to name a few...

The ending was even better than the beginning... He came out to do his encores.. He started with Jungleland, went into Born to Run (which has re-energized an already pumped up crowd), Rocked out with Bobby Jean and Dancing in the Dark, and then played American Land.. He introduced the E Street Band, and thanked Jersey for coming... But the fans wouldn't let him go... We were begging him to do his NJ anthem, and he didn't disappoint... HE perfomred Jersey Girl to the delight of 55,000 people... He ended the night on a high note with Rosalita...

If you ever has the chance, go see Bruce Springsteen in concert...

RAIDER
08-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Ive seen him a few times when has come to the the UK and as far as i am concerned he is the best live act i have ever seen ....

How many so called acts these days dont use a support act and perform between 3.5 to 4 hours on their own ? ... enough said :thumbsup:

Glad you had a brill time :thumbsup:

Seasonscraps
08-01-2008, 12:26 PM
My first concert ever was Bruce Springsteen at Giant Stadium in 1985. Boy is that a tough act to follow - his shows are HUGE!!!!

I was thrilled when he started touring with the E-Street Band again and saw him a few times a few years ago - at the Garden, Shea & Giant Stadium.

I am glad you had a great time!!!!!!!!

Aggie97
08-01-2008, 02:43 PM
We were lucky to see him in Atlanta a couple months ago for free, as one of my husband's bosses had two extra tickets. It really was a fantastic show! :thumbsup:

Ian
08-02-2008, 06:58 PM
I've seen him twice ... once at a stadium show with the full E-Street band and once in a very intimate, acoustic only concert where I was fortunate enough to sit 8th row, dead center.

Both were awesome, but in very different ways. I agree 100% that Bruce puts on a great show.

DizneyFreak2002
08-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Obviously I cannot get enough now... I am listening to E Street Radio on Sirius Satellite online... I may have to join up for their service just because of this 24/7 Bruce station... LOL...

RedSoxFan
08-02-2008, 09:18 PM
DH and I went to a Bruce Springsteen concert years ago (before kids). It was awesome.

Seasonscraps
08-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Obviously I cannot get enough now... I am listening to E Street Radio on Sirius Satellite online... I may have to join up for their service just because of this 24/7 Bruce station... LOL...

That's one of the great things about living in the area - there's been lots of Bruce on the radio lately.

DizneyFreak2002
08-02-2008, 11:12 PM
That's one of the great things about living in the area - there's been lots of Bruce on the radio lately.

Yep, along with the CDs, I may get all Bruced out soon lol...

The Reservoir Dog
08-04-2008, 05:14 AM
I've been lucky enough to see Bruce 8 times over the last 23 years and his commitment to give everyone in the room the best show of their life still remains today.
To me he is without doubt the best live performer I've ever seen. I will have many great memories for years to come.

Even though now he is nearing his 60th year he can rock the socks off any these jumped up artists we have today.

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCE!!!!!!!!!!!! :number1:

The Reservoir Dog
08-05-2008, 08:20 AM
I've been lucky enough to see Bruce 9 times over the last 23 years. He is without doubt in my opinion the greatest live performer. He gives so much in each performance and his aim is to give everyone the best show that there is.

Even now, not far off his 60th year he could rock the socks off any of these young so called artists.

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCE!!!!!