PDA

View Full Version : Best Backpack to take to disney?

milklady
08-01-2008, 10:49 AM
I have heard that alot of ppl like the baggallini. It that a good one? Any suggestions

disneyfan328
08-01-2008, 11:25 AM
To be honest - We used my sons Cars backpack for in the parks that he had for school. It was roomy and have some smaller pockets for medicine and first aid items. the straps were very cushioned and we loved it. I think it worked out great, I didn't have to spend money on a new bag just for Disney. He used it as his carry on for the plan and we emptied his crayons, cars and such out of it into a drawer at the resort and used it for our stay. the pencil pocket worked great to hold our pens for the autograph books ect and everything had place. I have heard a lot about the bagalini's too and a lot of people seem to like them. I guess its a personal thing. I would rather spend the money in disney so thats what we did :)

Disney fans..
08-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Where can you order one of these bagalini bags? I just want to see what they look like, does anyone know a website? Thanks.

AuntDJ
08-01-2008, 12:08 PM
I got mine from Ebags....

I had the messenger style sling bag. It was bigger than I thought it would be, has a water bottle holder,cell phone spot and lots of pockets. Plus is water proof ( I would drop it in the lake, but is good enough for water rides).

The only thing...I am pooh sized and it wouldn't fit across my body comfortably, so I carried it more like a purse...and the straps kept slipping and it would end up really long...which isn't bad, it just annoyed me.

DJ

smiles_rock
08-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Does anyone know of a bag with longer straps for pooh-sized people? I like the idea of the sling bag but haven't ordered one because I assumed it wouldn't fit right. I've tried a few different style bags but I seem to always have one issue or another. Any suggestions would be great!

Disney fans..
08-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Thanks! Found them...there cute!

Daddy Mouse
08-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Depends on what you want to carry. We use a book bag and carry ponchos, sweater, water bottles, bandaids, glasses, wipes, snacks, and a kitchen sink.

mickeys_princess_mom
08-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Depends on what you want to carry. We use a book bag and carry ponchos, sweater, water bottles, bandaids, glasses, wipes, snacks, and a kitchen sink.
:funny: