08-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Which is the "Worst" Superhero ?
Basically from this list- who represents the stupidest hero-

For example- green Arrow is just a guy who shoots special arrows-
Ant man has an Ant army
etc-

For your reference-
Aquaman- swims, breathes underwater, talks to fish
Green Arrow is a guy who wears tights and shoots arrows, he has no powers except he has an arsenal of special arrows.
Ant man talks to insects and commands an ant army
Martian manhunter is from mars ( right away that's dumb becasue we all know mars is uninhabited)
Dr. Strange is the master of mysticism, a wizard
She-hulk is a woman version og Hulk, but she isnt ugly, just green and strong...
Kitty Pryde is an x-man or was one, she can go through walls? and is a little girl and has a pet baby gargoyle ?
Sgt Rock is a suped up soldier who is old and used to have his own comic series...

Basically if you were a super hero and you needed a partner- not many of these would add you alot of value, maybe She hulk,

Diznee4Me
08-01-2008, 09:55 AM
OMG great question! My wife loves Aquaman and I think he stinks - literally like fish!

I grew up with him on the Justice League. He talked to fish - big deal. He was always having to hitch a ride from Batman or Wonder Woman just to get to the ocean. There is no way he was pulling down the same paycheck as Superman. Even the Wonder Twins had greater powers than he did. He should have been made to clean the Justice League!:D

Aquaman = Loser!

This is going to be a fun thread!

Dragongirlx
08-01-2008, 10:24 AM
i agree Aquaman is pretty sad. I haven't even heard of some of the others on the list though

Rhetoric2000
08-01-2008, 10:44 AM
I don't really know from reading comics who is the *worst* superhero in terms of tangibe powers but I certainly know who I think is the worst superhero in concept: Superman

Boring Boring Superman.

Johnny "I can do anything" Goody Two-Shoes

He can do ANYTHING including pick up a planet and turn back time. I mean....what's the point? They have to introduce an utterly contrived mythical "substance" and overuse it to the point of mythical substance abuse to even vaguely allow villains to moderately challenge him.

*Hides from comic book fans*

Diznee4Me
08-01-2008, 10:58 AM
I don't really know from reading comics who is the *worst* superhero in terms of tangibe powers but I certainly know who I think is the worst superhero in concept: Superman

Boring Boring Superman.

Johnny "I can do anything" Goody Two-Shoes

He can do ANYTHING including pick up a planet and turn back time. I mean....what's the point? They have to introduce an utterly contrived mythical "substance" and overuse it to the point of mythical substance abuse to even vaguely allow villains to moderately challenge him.

*Hides from comic book fans*

:D

Actually you are right. Superman negates the need for other superheros. He can do it all, why does he need a helper? But hey, when he is hit by the kryptonite, I sleep better knowing Aquaman is out there talking to whales from the back of his seahorse!:laughing:

Mackflava99
08-01-2008, 11:26 AM
i added some color above to make it easier- thanks for the suggestion

RAIDER
08-01-2008, 11:56 AM
I voted for SHE HULK cos i cant stand the Hulk anyway ...SHE HULK gets my vote as there has been absolutely no thought put in this character its just a rip off of the Hulk ..

And i agree with the comments about Superman ..hes absolutely pointless with all his powers . :thumbsup:

Advnt05
08-01-2008, 01:49 PM
I had to go with Green Arrow. So what if you can shoot special arrows. Unless you have one that travels under water, Aquaman can out run you and hide. Probably turn around and spit some flesh eating plankton at you.

I confess I don't know many of the others. Does Superchicken not make the list? He had some crazy powers but depended on the "super sauce" to get them. Any super hero that depends on a most likely illegal substance for short term powers has to be suspect. Either way, it was Fred that did it all anyway. Kind of like the cat in Hong Kung Phooey.

J9
08-02-2008, 01:29 AM
Kitty Pryde?!?!?!! What?!?!

She's my favorite superhero ever!!! (After Illyana Rasputin and Doug Ramsey!) How can you have her on the "worst" list?!?!?! She helped out majorly during the whole Dark Phoenix fiasco and is actually one of the more popular and strongest X-characters in recent history!!! (And her pet dragon is totally awesome!!!) :confused:

LOL...to each his own, I guess!

I picked She-Hulk. She's basically Hulk as a woman. I think they could have come up with something more creative for the character than "Bruce Banner's cousin gets a blood transfusion and oops! She's a hulk now too!" Really, Marvel? Really?

DizneyFreak2002
08-02-2008, 07:35 PM
The worst superhero is The Dragonfly from Superhero Movie... LOL... :)

Artsake
09-05-2008, 01:10 PM
I agree with the Superman criticism, I'm also not a fan of Spider-man or the Hulk, but not ever super hero can be as good as Batman and Gambit so hey, to each his own.

WDWFREAK101
09-07-2008, 07:18 PM
I remeber in an OLD comic book, there was a strip called "Revenge of Dr. Numbers" or something like that. I don't know ANYBODY that could actually market this! It was a guy that has a device to torture people by giving them hard math problems. It was up to Nicole and Jack to stop him. I am pretty sure that was it. I'll see if I can find it again. I found it on the sidewalk next to Wal-Mart :D