PDA

View Full Version : So I think this is our dining itinerary ... comments welcome

Diznut
07-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Saturday - Disney studios (arrival day)
TS - SI-FI diner

Sunday - Animal Kingdom
CS - Flame tree BBQ
TS - Yak & Yeti

Mon - Epcot
CS - Liberty Inn
TS - Coral Reef

Tues - MK
CS - Columbia Harobour House
TS - Crystal Palace

Wed - AK
CS - Pizzafair
TS - Boma

Thurs - MK
CS - Noodle Station
TS - Chef Mickey

Fri - Epcot
CS - Sunshine Seasons
TS - San Angel Inn

Thoughts?

Lightnin McQueen
07-31-2008, 10:51 AM
Hey Diznut,

Looks like a great line-up. Sci Fi is a must do for us, just great to escape the sun and have a cool down plus the atmosphere and food is great.

See you got Boma on your ADR TS plans, it's our favourite restaurant. Love AKL.

Not heard many reviews on the noodle station at MK for CS. Please let us all know what it's like when you've been.

When is your trip?

dixielandings
07-31-2008, 10:54 AM
Looks pretty good to me. Is this your first trip?

BoricuaBell
07-31-2008, 10:56 AM
I love, love, love Bomas! I have a picture of my son (2-1/2 at that time) showing his big belly after he ate there. My husband is a picky eater and even he tried new things there. Coral Reef is great too. Looks like you got a good plan. Have a great trip!

Diznut
07-31-2008, 11:41 AM
Thanks everyone. This is not our first visit (we've been lots of times), but this is our first with the DDP and staying on the property (Movies). We're taking our kids (1 and 4). We can't wait.
Sept 6 - Sept 13th! Coming up!!
Have a magical day!

Lightnin McQueen
07-31-2008, 11:58 AM
Hi Diznut,

Our first time on the DDP too, can't wait to eat and only have to tip.

Check out the dining forum as there's some great threads discussing best snack locations and snacks so you can also make the most of your snack credits.

Have fun planning :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-31-2008, 02:52 PM
Those sound good to me:thumbsup:

Faver
07-31-2008, 03:22 PM
Those are great choices....

Enjoy

AmandaChan
07-31-2008, 03:36 PM
ehhhh, can not say that I was satisfied with the noodle station. If I had to modify this itinerary I would change it to Casey's Corner at least.

Ate at Flame Tree BBQ, the sandwiches are pretty good. Yak and Yeti is pretty good, ate there once. The egg rolls are good.

Have never been to Sunshine Seasons. A friend of mine who used to work at Disney said that Le Celier is the best restaurant in Epcot. I loved Teppan Edo. San Angel Inn is great for the atmosphere but their chips are not so good. We enjoyed our entrees and everyone was friendly.

dolphinmickey9170
07-31-2008, 06:53 PM
These all sound like some great choices. Enjoy!:mickey:

Kairi_7378
07-31-2008, 08:51 PM
I am not a fan of the noodle station. Other good choices in MK for C'S would be Cosmic Ray's, Peco Bills, or Columbia Harbor House.

Diznut
08-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Okay, so I think I'll change noodle station to Cosmic Ray's.

garthbarth1
08-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Looks like good choices! Many of those we have never been to..however we have been to San Angel Inn and would never go back. Great atmosphere...food was not great, unfriendly staff and very crowded...hopefully you will have a better experience than we did! Enjoy your trip!

disneymom2000
08-03-2008, 12:36 PM
I think you did great. You didn't put in more than one big meal in one day and you have an assortment of kinds of foods. We are staying in AKL and can't wait to try Boma's.

slegrant
08-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Looks Great! We love San Angel Inn, the food is fantastic and the atmosphere's great. I would add Casey's Corner, you have to have a hot dog some point in the trip and their's is the best.

Have a great trip:mickey:

Diznut
08-04-2008, 08:31 PM
My son's name is Casey, so it would be unjust to not at least stop into Casey's corner! We'll have to work that into the itinerary some how.

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
08-05-2008, 11:10 AM
:thumbsup:

I also have to give Boma a GREAT review we just stayed at AKL for our Honeymoon and Boma was our first meal the night we arrived and I have never eaten so much on a buffet before (I'm sure a little of it had to do with eating nothing my the wedding) but we are actually trying to go back with the whole family when we go this October. I highly reccommend it even for non-adventerous eaters.....my husband isn't a big "tryer" and he found plenty to eat.

EPCOTcoffeegirl
08-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Cosmic Rays is one of my favorite CS places in Tomorrowland :) However Sonny Eclipse may wear thin depending on how much you like Alf-lookin' animatronic lounge singers ;)

BraddyB
08-08-2008, 01:13 PM
We were looking at using our CS for breakfast and doing a snack for lunch, or something light. I would just be afraid of lunch and dinner being to heavy on the stomach in the heat. Your choices look good and how can you go wrong eating at WDW !!!