PDA

View Full Version : Foulfellow & Gideon

Character Wizard
07-31-2008, 08:48 AM
What's going on with these guys lately?

Just being in Disney a couple weeks ago...I didn't see them out once in MK, or anywhere at all in that matter...and before that I would see them in MK pretty much every day (as tiring as they got.).

Hopefully there not heading the way the Robin Hood gang has headed...characters who were once common and out almost every day but are now there for training...:(

Mackflava99
07-31-2008, 08:59 AM
i know- we were there in June and they were not around- my kids love robin hood

like2workout
07-31-2008, 09:03 AM
i've wondered the same thing. i used to see gideon every single trip, and now i haven't seen him the last few times. i never happened to see foulfellow that much, but he's also one of my favorites.

Hayden's Dad
07-31-2008, 10:03 AM
When we went in May we saw Foulfellow in HS at the hat, and we have seen him before in MK, but we have never seen Gideon.

Greenlawler
07-31-2008, 05:33 PM
We have met Gideon more often than Fowlfellow...but your right they have reduced them to training characters.

Remember back when random characters were out in the sqaure, now its pretty much the same group. Glad they added Jiminy but variety please!!!!

Minnie Imagineer
07-31-2008, 05:36 PM
I saw them in Italy in WS!
:mickey:

IamBelle
07-31-2008, 05:50 PM
I saw Foulfellow twice and I have seen Gideon many times w/ Pinocchio. (like 5 times in 1 day)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-31-2008, 09:57 PM
That's because they do 6-7 sets in one day.

I saw Clarice like 7 times in one day....because she was doing sets.

So seeing them that much in one day is normal. Seeing Gideon and Foulfellow much the rest of the time, isn't.