PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Pete?

Harkleroad
07-30-2008, 11:48 PM
We will be taking our 2 yr old son back to Disney for a few days at Thanksgiving. His favorite character is Pete. I guess Pete reminds him of my husband. :laughing: I checked the list here and he wasn't listed. Does anyone know if he's anywhere to be found? Thanks.

Greenlawler
07-30-2008, 11:59 PM
We will be taking our 2 yr old son back to Disney for a few days at Thanksgiving. His favorite character is Pete. I guess Pete reminds him of my husband. :laughing: I checked the list here and he wasn't listed. Does anyone know if he's anywhere to be found? Thanks.

Hey Harkleroad, this is a popular question these days. I wish I had a better answer for you. But Pete is nowhere to be found. Keep asking for him though especially at Town Sqaure. With his current exposure on the Clubhouse I would think there may be an outside shot that he appears one day. That would make a lot of people happy.

joanna71985
07-31-2008, 07:44 AM

He does not come out, unfortuntely.

DDuck66
07-31-2008, 11:24 AM
I think the only time I may have seen him was at the MNSSHP a few years ago.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-31-2008, 12:48 PM
It couldn't have been Pete. He doesn't exist.