PDA

View Full Version : Best preferred pet loop for walking dogs?

csdavis
07-30-2008, 11:33 PM
We are the proud parents of 7 kids- 3 of which have fur. This next Disney trip we are boldly taking all 3 dogs one of which is on the large side. We are staying on a preferred pet loop and I wanted to ask which had the best place to walk. I know they cannot leave the loop so I didn't know is one was better than the others. Thanks!

SoaringEpcot
08-01-2008, 11:59 AM
We like 1600 and 1800, there is pleanty of green grass walking areas at the back of the loops along the canal.

Zakerdog
08-02-2008, 07:22 PM
There is a new doggie park just at the edge of loop 300. Since they built the leash free park there are designated paths from each of the other pet loops so you can walk your out side the other loops to get to the doggie park. The park is quite big, with automatic filling water dishes, picnic table and benches. There are a couple of trees for shade. There is also a new change that allows pets to be transported on the golf carts. The trails are marked with signs that have a big dog paw on them and state dog walk. Other areas that are out of bounds are clearly marked.

It was quite nice in April when we were there to see people walking their dogs along the main routes.