PDA

View Full Version : I love brooms!

DWHUBBY
07-30-2008, 10:22 PM
I know I will get a lot of grief for this because of RSN but I am a die hard Angels fan. It has been a long time since the Angels have taken a season series form the Sox (1993 I beileve). I would have been happy to win the season series but to sweep 2 straight series is just phenomenal. I am jumping out of my skin. My Angels are on FIRE right now. I can only hope it continues right thru October !

DisneyWhirled
07-30-2008, 11:22 PM
I know I will get a lot of grief for this because of RSN but I am a die hard Angels fan. It has been a long time since the Angels have taken a season series form the Sox (1993 I beileve). I would have been happy to win the season series but to sweep 2 straight series is just phenomenal. I am jumping out of my skin. My Angels are on FIRE right now. I can only hope it continues right thru October !

Sure, he doesn't say how much he likes brooms when it is time to sweep the kitchen! :)

I can respond this way, DWHUBBY is my Hubby :)

Please don't flame me, I don't have an allegiance to a baseball team, I just want my house cleaned!

kakn7294
07-31-2008, 01:01 AM
Hey John, I enjoyed that sweep too - Phil and I are Yankee fans! However, Kris is a Red Sox fan and I'm sure she didn't much like it.

BTW, just to make you look bad - Phil does all of our housework. I cook, he cleans.

dolphinmickey9170
07-31-2008, 12:48 PM
No, I didn't like it....But at least John isn't a Yankee Fan!!! I can tolerate an Angels fan.:blush: However, you know that sports teams don't make the people I like.....you make yourself who I like.

And Karen, I must come to John's defense. He had the broom out Saturday morning. I saw it!! And, he actually used it.

RedSoxFan
07-31-2008, 01:05 PM
I wasn't happy with the Angels either. The Red Sox just looked pathetic last night. So much so that DH was yapping -- and he never has comments about the game.